4|ㄴArgumentㄱ

"Hey girls," Eunhi greet her friends with half hug as all of them smile at her presence. Sitting inside a restaurant, it's a girls time. "Long time no see, Aera," Eunhi tease and look at the girl who smiled her back.

"As you know busy with new launched," She said, Eunhi nodded her head before looking towards others. "How are you Eunhi?" One of her friend asked Eunhi smiled and brush her hair before replying.

"I am good, Can't you see?" She said and show off her new necklace Jungkook give her on birthday. "Eunhi... your necklace is so pretty," one of her friend said while scanning the piece in her neck.

"Oh this, Jungkook gave me on my birthday," She said and they all smile before nodding. "How is Jungkook.... He always treat you like princess," Someone said and Eunhi looks towards Aera before smirking and replying.

"Aren't I am lucky? He loves me so much, I am glad I am the one he choose," Aera tighten her fist and look at her. "You always her princess," Eunhi faking smile. "But you know you always his princess not queen," Eunhi look at her with anger while she smirk placing her drink on the table.

"I heard from oppa... Jungkook going to marry Lee Jia," she said and smirk while others are whispering. "It doesn't matter whom he going to marry we all know that he loves me," she back fire while Aera Enjoying herself.

"Don't be foolish Eunhi... We all know that Jeon Jungkook has a very soft spot for Jia, don't you remember what happen 6 years ago when he kissed her infront of whole class... if I remember correct he was dating you.... girls correct me if I am wrong," Eunhi tighten her fist and she look frustrated with Aera words.

"Are you jealous? That he choose me over you," Eunhi asked and everyone can sence tention between them. "You know what Eunhi, I am glad that he choose you over me otherwise I would never have the most loving boyfriend in my life," Aera said with smile. While on the other hand Eunhi just look embarrassed.

"You say you love him, If i was on your place i would never let Taehyung to marry his Ex, even if his company on risk and I know that he will never marry any other girl beside me," Aera said and stand up before fixing her dress.

"By the way girls, Me and Taehyung are going to officially engaged, you all are invited in party," She said and walk out from the restaurant leaving flutter Eunhi alone. Her eyes getting teary, she is hurt with Aera words.

"You should talk to Jungkook about this marriage... what If the hidden memories and feelings are start coming out," one of her best friend said, Eunhi nodded her head before wiping her tears. She stood up and walk out from the restaurant.

_____

"Sleep tight," He whisper when he tug her on his bed. He let out a sigh remembering how stupid he is. He just went to her apartment, apparently he doesn't know about her password and he end up taking her home.

"Your presence make me numb," He said and closed the door before walking towards his drink section. He take out wine bottle before pouring some in the glass.

He start drinking, he knows everything, he didn't lost her memories. It's his act to protect her, he don't want her to be suffer cause it's also his mistake why she react like this.

What he suppose to do at that time? He do love her, too much to define in words, but he has to take responsibility of Eunhi. She might not the one he love before but he is wrong for both of them. He played with their heart intentionally or unintentionally.