17|ㄴFearㄱ

Jungkook walk inside the hotel, he is feeling somewhat strange when he walk inside. He walk towards the reception and greeted by receptionist. "Good evening sir," The receptionist greet him. "How can I help you sir," She asked. Jungkook look around before saying.

"I book honeymoon suit on the name of Jungkook 5 days ago," He said the receptionist nodded her head before searching for information. "Sir, Your wife used that room booked on your name," She said, Jungkook nodded his head and She look towards him with questionable face. "Can i get a spare or master key to open the door, as you know that its already midnight I don't want to disturb my wife beauty sleep," He said and laugh little, She let out a chuckle.

"Okay sir I will talk to my manager and he will give you that key," She said and walk away from him. He look around until she walk towards him. "I will take you to your room, left your suitcase here, it will be in your room," She said and Jungkook nodded his head before walking behind her in the elevator. He is feeling somehow strange and unusual.

"Sir this way," She said and Jungkook walk behind her, following her. They reach to the door of the room as she open the room for him before gesturing him.

"Thanks," He said and walk inside after closing it behind. Jungkook walk further as to see a bed messy. She look around and didn't fine the one he want to see here. "Where is Jia?" He asked himself. He hear the flush and he walk towards the bathroom but before he could open or knock the door something fell on the floor.

His breath stuck, "Jia," He knock the door and call her name, but all he got is silent in reply. "Open the door Jia," he place his hand on the knob seeing it already open. He open the door and his word crash as he look towards her lying figure.

"JIA," He yell and walk towards her before kneeling down. He make her sat but her eyes closed. He start panicking and he look around and found the bottle of pills. "Open your eyes, Please don't leave me."

____

Jungkook sitting outside the hospital room while doctors are now examining her. His heart beats faster to think something worst. "I am sorry," The tears falling from his eyes. It was his mistake that she done this to herself. He look towards his hand which holding her wedding ring he found on the bathroom floor against toilet seat.

"Please Jia. . Don't leave me not now," He pray and the door open as the doctor walk outside. "Mr. Jeon,"  Jungkook stood up and walk towards him. "Your wife is fine but she overdose herself with sleeping pills, so she is just unconscious I hope you understand. Her condition is not worst but anything happen if you found her late.. these are medications my nurse will explain everything to you," Jungkook let out a sigh in relief when he said those words. He nodded his head as the doctor walk away.

Jungkook sat on the chair and low down his head. The doctor words stuck in his mind, "what if I found you late, what if I didn't come to save you, The things I have been doing is just for you, for us... My five years without you just waste in a minute..."

He look towards the door. He didn't find the courage to go inside even though he know that she is sleeping. "I know I hurt you, But now I don't care about anything beside you," He mumble and take out his mobile before calling someone.

"Hello," The man spoke from the other line. "Eunwoo just send all those evidence to the police along with cctv recording, I will not going to continue my plan," Jungkook said and he about to cut the call before the other person spoke up make jungkook think about his decision.

"I will but what about Her, You know she can't behind the cell for long, Jungkook those evidence are enough to send her parents behind the cell but not her," Jungkook let out a sigh in flustration. He cut the call without giving him confirmation regarding this matter.

"I am stuck in my own plan," He mumble.

____

Jia open her eyes feeling heaviness in her eyes. She look around but she can't find the surrounding familiar. She look otherside of the room finding the familiar man sleeping on the couch. She didn't seems to understand the situation so she just lean against the bed and look towards the man who is sleeping peacefully.

He seems to cold and Jia look toward the AC. Its shows it's on 20°, she try to reach the remote of the AC and endup making it fall on the floor. Jungkook Wakeup from the sudden noise as he look towards her who just looking at him.

He sigh in relief before walking towards her and sitting on the stool near her bed. "Are you fine?" He asked scanning her while she just looking at his worried face. She didn't respond making jungkook look at her. Their eyes meet telling the story in their heart.

"You scared me," Jungkook said and Jia broke the contact and take her hand from his grip. "If I didn't come on time, I might loose you forever," He said looking at his empty hand which was holding her hand.

She look at him and he just looking down. "I almost lost you," He said and look up making eye contact with her. The guilty, pain, fear and tears are now inside his eyes making him look like the saddest person on the earth.

Her heart aches looking at his state more over it hurt most knowing it is because of her. "I am sorry," She said and hold his hand. The tear fell from his eyes and he wipe it not among it visible in front of her but it just failed attempt.

"Don't do this ever again, I am sorry I shouldn't just left you but it's important for me to go there, I know you will not understand me now but trust me I will never break our promise, your heart and this marriage, I am still the boy who fall in love with you when he saw you in his birthday party years ago. Believe me I will never do anything which hurt you, Just give me a chance," He said with pleasing eyes. His words are all true and Jia can feel the sincerity in his words.

As much her heart want to trust him but his mind is just not agreeing with his words.She never let her heart taking over her mind but this time, only for this man her heart win the fight against her mind. "I will trust you, and give a chance to our marriage," He look up and his eyes shows the happiness.

He smile and hug her tightly. "I am sorry, I love you... You don't have any idea how much I Love You, ICE."