16|ㄴAloneㄱ

Lying on the bed, Looking out from the window. The sun shining bright and here is she feeling alone and suffocated. Its not her mistake to think and feel like this way, The situation is just not under her control. Nothing seems to right nor seems to getting better.

Its 3 days since Jungkook left her and gone to paris, while she is her in Hawaii, in her hotel room. She didn't left the room from last 2 days all she do is lying on the bed and seeing the scenarios outside.

She seems to blank, her eyes shows no emotion while her heart is the deepest hole. She just stop thinking, cause there is no use of think. The much, she think the worst she get. Jungkook called her several time but all she do is to ignore all her massage and calls.

She need time, She need time to think her decision. She wants to know what feeling make her weak when it comes to him. What make her in love with him. Every question is unanswered in her mind. She stop thinking for days.

She don't want to show anyone how broken she is cause she good in pretending but now everything is against to her. Her mind, heart are just not agreeing with her. Everytime she think she will fine it come out she is more the wrong.

Her world collapse when she here Jungkook and Eunhi converstion. Jungkook used to sweet, caring and loving boy. He used to love her dearly but everything change when she left him.

She still remember those days when she used to be his one and only. His used to compliment her everytime on everything she do. She love him and same goes to him, but the things change between them after her mother dead.

Her world Suddenly lost the happiness. The girl she used to has been died. She change and the changes make Jungkook push away from her. The things which used to between them are totally change when she comeback in their Higschool time.

He change, his everything change including his heart which first belongs to her. Isn't she is the one who left him without saying goodbye. Why complaining now, when he found the person he can relly on, a person who love him and can do anything for him, the person he fall in love with.

She has no right to be selfish for him, but now why she can't let him go just like she does 5 years ago. Maybe that time she is just his girlfriend but now she is his wife but this doesn't give her right to make him stay with her.

Her negative and positive though arguing in her mind while she just blankly looking at the window. She suppose to enjoy her time here but all she do is to think about her mistake. "Should I just let you go or hold you."

_____

Jungkook sitting inside the bar waiting for a particular person to show up. He really don't want to be here but it's really important for him to be here. "Maybe I make you wait long?" His thoughts interrupted when some shows us.

"I thought you will not come to meet me," He said and the other man sat on the sofa against him. "Why I not?" He let out a chuckle and pickup his drink before sipping it. "How is Jia?" Jungkook let out a sigh hearing his question.

"She is not picking her calls nor she replying her massages. I tried to call her multiple times but she ignoring me," He said other man nooded his head. "Don't you know anyone whom you can call and ask," Jungkook shook his head and look at him.

"She told me last time that she is going Hawaii and she dont want anyone to know that we are not together. Basically she don't want anyone to know that I am in paris not with her," Jungkook said, He think about this before asking.