15|ㄴBrokenㄱ

"We are here," Jungkook said after parking his car infront of his new penthouse. Jia look towards him and nodded her head. Jungkook awkwardly smile. He feel something is off with her but shrugg it off remembering that Jia might be really tired of the party.

Jia get out from the car leaving Jungkook alone in his thought, The spark, happiness vanish from her face. She don't know why but its kinda unknown her. She don't know the new Jia. She let out a sigh and look back, Jungkook walk towards her and sneaked his arm around her waist.

"Its our new house, you like it," He asked and Jia nodded her head before breaking the eye contact with him. She walk inside the building while he follow her from behind. She make a distance between them which kills Jungkook, He want to ask but something stopping him.

They both walk out from the elevator walking towards their new house. Jungkook press the code before opening the door for Jia. He smile and she smile back before walking inside the house. She didn't look curious as something bothering her.

"Jia, Are you okay?" He asked and she look back to him. They both stare in each other eyes as he walk closer to her. He hold her shoulder and smile st her. "You look beautiful today," He said and she hug him feeling sudden wave of emotions.

"Finally, You are my wife," He said and the tear slip from her eyes. She turn her heals feeling frustrated, she walk inside the room followed by confused Jungkook. She stand near the glass window which shows the scenery of the beautiful Soeul. He walk closer and hug her from behind and rest his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you shy?" He asked and she focused on the scenery. "Jungkook, I always angry on my mom because she always Love the man who never love her back but now I know how she feel," She said and Jungkook open his eyes. He turn her to face her and she smile.

"I am glad you love me," She asked and  something inside her yelling at him for being so open but she can't help. She love this man so much. "Jia... I Love You," She closed her eyes when he lean in to capture her lips with his.

The kiss was slow and make anyone melt. Jungkook hold her waist pulling her closer to his body. She wrap her arms around Jungkook neck not wanting to break the kiss.

Jungkook caress her back and open the ribbon on her dress making it loose. Jungkook break the kiss as if he asking for her permission. She nodded her head and he kiss her again and this time with full of love, like he want her to know the feelings inside him. The dress fall on the ground leaving her in her lingering.

He pick up her and lay her on the bed and she smile at him. He remove his coat as both of them staring in each other eyes. "Just tell me if I hurt you."

_____

Jungkook open his eyes when he hear his mobile ringing. Frankly he don't want to pick but it just ringing again and again. With flistration he turn to take his mobile while being careful with Jia cause she is sleeping peacefully.

"Hello," He said and remove the bed sheet before walking out from the room. "Jungkook, I need you," someone said from the other side. Jungkook sigh in frustration hearing the crying voice.

"Eunhi, You just can't call me like this what if Jia received your call," He said. Other libe went silent before she speak. "Did you just sleep with her? Did you cheat on me?" She said, He went silent as trying to find an excuse.

"Baby--" "Are you playing with me or her?" She raised her voice. Jungkook just want to crash this mobile so he don't listen to her voice but he control himself. "Ofcourse I am playing with her, And yes I have sex with her but it doesn't mean anything to me it just I want her to believe in me," He said and he want to slap himself for saying this but right now he want to control his emotions.

"You lying to me Jungkook," She said. "No baby... I am not lying .. Jia means nothing to me you know that... I love to have you in my arms, Don't worry My love," He said, she chuckle hearing him.

"If you love me, please come paris I want to meet you," She said and he hold his breath trying to find a excuse. "Jungkook, if you love me please... our baby want to meet its father," She said and he sign. "Okay but for some days only... " He said. He cut the call leaning his head against the wall.

But he doesn't know that his wife listen his conversation who standing behind the door of them room. Jia bitterly chuckle listening his conversation. She don't feel anything now. All she feel disappointment. "What I am to you? A Sex toy now," She asked herself. She hear the footstep approaching the room. She quickly walk towards the bed and lay down before closing her eyes.

He open the door and walk towards the bed. He feel like he can't pretend now. It over he is tried pretending that he love her, but the reality is he don't even like when she is close to him. All he want to stay away from her but he can't not when his plan is about to succeed.

"I am sorry, But I have to do this," He said and stand up from the bed before walking towards his closet, Jia open her eyes seeing Jungkook taking the luggage before packing his cloths. "Oh you woke up," he said when he see her staring at him.

"I am sorry Jia, I have an important work to settle in Paris... I am going for few days," He said and she nodded her head knowing what his real work in Paris. She didn't reply and she just lay down on the bed ignoring him. While he look towards his wife, he know that she is disappointed from him cause he suppose to go with her on his honeymoon.

"I will make up this for you," He said and she ignore it. He walk toward the bed and lay beside her and hug her from the behind. "I am sorry, But I have to go," He said and turn her to face him. She remain her eyes closed but open when she feel him staring at her.

"I will cancel this trip and book another one," He said and smile at her. She look in his eyes before turning and sitting on the bed. "Dont cancel it... I am going there alone... I dont want our parents to think that we are not in good relation," she said and he also sit up, he shocked with her sudden change.

"I know I am sorry .. but I will--" "not everything will be right if you say sorry," She said and stand up but before she could walk he hold her wrist. "I know but I will promise I will make our honey special," He said trying to comfort her. He look towards his hand and at him again.

"Forget about our honey moon... you should go and complete your important work in Paris but pretend we are in our honeymoon. I don't want anyone to find about this," She said and walk away from him to the bathroom. She didn't strip but look herself in the mirror looking at the Mark's he made on her body.

The tear fell from her eyes feeling disgusted with herself. Regretting her every decision she made. "I just hope you disappear from my life, heart and memories so I will not feel these things I am feeling right now," she said and stare at her reflection while the tears falling from her eyes.

Jungkook staring at the bathroom door feeling guilty and hurt. He really don't want to leave, nor he want to cancel his honeymoon. All he want to stay with her but he has to go paris for her. "I am sorry, but I promise you, when I come back I will explain everything to you... ICE."

_____