19|ㄴWoundsㄱ

A small girl sitting in the corner while trumbling. Her eyes are red as she crying silently looking at her mother crying figure and her father abusing behaviour.

"Just because of you, I can't marry the one I Love," Her father said blaming her mother. Her mother cried and look towards her. She quickly wipe her tears as she look towards her husband.

"Let's talk other time, She is afraid of your behaviour," Her mother said just to got a slap on her face. "Eomma," The small girl cried even more when she saw her mother lying on the floor. She run towards her mothe rnad hug her.

"Its fine, Don't worry go to your room," She said and sadly smile. The small girl shook her head as she look towards her dad. "Appa... Don't hurt eomma," She said while the tears are falling.

He ignore her words before walking out from the room. Her mother embrace her and try to calm a little girl who just saw her father Beasty look. "Its alright... don't worry," She said and caress her head.

She cried in her mother embrace as her father walk inside. "Sign this," He asked throwing file in front of her mother. Her mother look towards him before taking file from the floor.

"What is this honey," She asked and open the file and her eyes widen. "I want to divorce you, so I can marry her," He said. Her mother look towards the little girl who is hiding behind her. She hold her hand before walking out from the room.

"Stay in your room, Until I talk to your father will you," She asked and The small girl nodded her head. She don't want to leave her mother alone with her father but she agree with her anyway.

Her mother left the room walking towards the living room where her father sitting. She sat against the door. Waiting for her mother to come. "I am sorry, But please don't leave us," Her mom said.

The man stood up before walking towards her. "Can't you just leave me.. I don't want to stay in this marriage," He said. Her mother try to hold his hand but all he do is to shrugg her hand off.

"We are married for 11 years now, how can you just divorce me, We have a daughter," She said while pleading him. "So what if I have a daughter, she is just a mistake you know I never want a child from you," He said and about to walk when she stop him.

"Honey, she is your own blood and flash, I understand you don't love me but atleast do this to your daughter," She said, he turn and look at her.

"Is she the reason why you don't want to sign this divorce," He asked, His wife fall on her knees. "You hurt me I never complain, I never let my daughter to see me this way but today you show your worst side to her, I might be the worst wife, But don't leave her she need you, Yi6u are going to support and raise other blood and pushing her who is your own blood," She said, His blood start boiling as he look towards his wife.

"She might be not my blood but she need me, her father died and only I can raise her, and about your daughter, I will support you financially until she become an adult," He said, Her mother about to speak when she walk out from the room.

"Appa, Please don't leave us," She said, her father look towards her but turn his face. "Sign this paper if you want to see your daughter happy, leave me I have family to take care of," He said and walk out.

Her mother cried and look towards her who just walk behind her father and hold his hand with her small hand. "Appa, you said you love me, appa I am sorry if I do any mistake, Appa please," She said and her father look at her.

"I am not your father," He said and shrugg her hand off making her fall in her knees. She is only 10 years old and moreover today is her birthday. Her mother walk towards her before hugging her. "I am sorry love, I am sorry," She said and Her daughter just look at her father car leaving the house.

______

"Kang Jisoo, You becoming a second Kang Jisoo," She said and Jia look back. "Your mother don't want to give him divorce, You both want which don't belongs to you," Eunhi said, Jia shows no emotion remembering the painful past. "Jungkook doesn't want you and you still trying to be with him why?" Eunhi said. Jia didn't reply as she just looking at him.

"What else you want from me?" She asked. Jia walk towards Eunhi. "You want me to divorce him," She asked and Eunhi nodded her head. Jia look towards the file lying on the table. "I will when he asked me by himself," Jia said and Eunhi smirk. "Good for you... then get ready because today is your last night you spend as his wife," She said and walk away from her. Jis knees weaken as she look towards the paper.

She take out her mobile before dialing the familiar number. "Hello, Lawyer Jung."

________

Jia wlak inside the home greeted by her mother in law sitting on the bed. She smile as she look towards her. "Jia, I was waiting for you," She said and hold her hand. Jia forcely smile and She noticed it.

"Something happen?" Jia shook her head before looking towards the figure walking downstairs. He smile at his wife before walking towards her. "I was about to visit you in your office.." He said and walk towards her.

"Did you eat dinner?" He asked. She nodded her head as her mother in law look at her with worry eyes. "What happen Jia, Are you sick?" She asked and Jia shook her head before replying.

"Just tired," She said. "Go to your room I will send something to drink in your room," She said, Jia didn't argue with her as she walk inside the room leaving Jungkook alone. Jungkook walk behind her. She place her bag on the table as she hear the door of the room closing.

He walk towards her before hugging her from the behind. "I miss you," He said and Jia just look at that empty wall infront of her as her mind still on the things happen in her life.

"You want to talk about something?" He asked. Jis let out bitter chuckle making Jungkook little confused. She shrugg his hand off from her. "I need to take a shower," She said and walk inside the bathroom.

Jungkook feels something off with her. He about ti ask when his mobile ring. "What is this?" He asked in frustration. "Jungkook it's bad news," He said from the other line. Jungkook went silent.

"Eunhi is in seoul, And more over the parental test report came out and.... The baby she is carrying is yours," He said those words. Jungkook feels his world broke. "You lying right?" He asked unsure. "Why would I?" He said.

Jungkook didn't said anything as he sat on the bed. He pull his hair in frustration. The tears start falling from his eyes as he look towards his wedding photo. "I messed up big time, I am sorry ICE."

________