P R O L O G U E

They say blood is thicker than water, but I say ice, can be more solid than blood, when times get cold.

○•○•○•○•○•○•○

"Memories.... Hyung don't be funny... you know I lost my memory in car accident 5 years ago," Jungkook said to Jimin, they both sitting inside his cabin. "Don't be joke Jungkook... I know you remember everything... including her," Jungkook tighten his fist and act cool but inside he disturb with his words.

"Don't be stupid Hyung.... You hear everything from doctor last week," Jimin let out a sigh. "Okay.. but jungkook, Don't play this time,"

______

"I don't change Eunhi... I am still the boy who love you dearly.. I am still the boys whose heart belongs to you... I am still the same person. Believe in me Eunhi, no one can replace you. You have a special space in my heart, believe in me, this marriage is all about contract and about elders, I will divorce her as soon as possible then we will marry each other and start new family," He said something inside cursing him for saying those words.

_______

"He is a lier, He is playing," Jia look towards her hand and caress her wedding ring. Aera notice the sudden change in her behaviour. "Let's go and tell everybody about him," She said and about to walk when Jia hold her hand.

"Now I realise why Mom never want to leave him," She said, Aera look at her with her questioning eyes. "What are you talking about?" Aera asked, Jia look in her eyes. "Don't tell anybody about this, No one it means no one," Jia said, Aera shook her head and take her hand from her grip.

"I can't push you in the hell, You know your mother already live through this," Jia shook her head. "Don't Aera, This is between me and My husband, let us handle this," Jia said, Aera let out a chuckle feeling hurt from her words.

_______

"One side love is always that painful. Do you also felt same like me," Jimin look up in her eyes. She asked and he hold her hand. "Jia, What happen?" He asked softly.

She let out a bitter chuckle and look towards the ring she is wearing. "I give up on him," She said, Jimin let out a sigh before sitting beside her. "I will broke this marriage, I am going to leave him forever," She said looking at the wall infront of her.

He hold her hand and turn his body to face her. "Jia, I am sorry, it my mistake," He said feeling guilty. Jia look in his eyes, she shook her head before replying. "You just made a way for him to walk, it was totally his choice to walk on the way," She said and stood up. "Its never be your mistake Oppa... It's always his," She said.

______

"How are you Jia?" She asked. Jia look towards the baby in his hand. She smile and look towards Eunhi. "I am really good," Jia said ignoring Jungkook fully. Aera hold her hand and about to drag her out but Eunhi stop Aera.

"Me and Jungkook going to marry this week, I hope you will attend it," She said, Jia look at Jungkook whose eyes didn't left hers. She trying to find Answer of her question but he stay blank. Is he really going to marry her?

"I want you to become My Bride Maid Jia," She said and walk towards her. Her eyes fell on the ring she is wearing. She smirk and hold Jia hand taking Jia off guard.

"You wasn't supposed to have this ring from the first day Jia," She said and take off her ring, making jungkook and Aera eyes widen. "Don't you remember what you said months ago to me?" She asked and Jia just stood silently looking at her and wanting her to continue her words.

"What mine will remain mine, even after the despite changes and situation and you know what You Are Right, ICE."

_______

"What are you doing?" She asked in low voice without moving an inch. He tighten his hug as the tear fall on her bear neck. "Just for tonight, Let me with you, Just for this night I want to forget everything, just for tonight I dont want you to ask anything, just for tonight I want to stay with you," He said. She didn't reply, She didn't push him nor hug him back even she want.

He broke the hug and look at her. She look up and he smile. "Let's forget about everything, Just for tonight, let's be selfish,"  He said and caress her cheeks. She close her eyes trying to process his words. He know his touch make her feel weak and for tonight he want to be with her even it's for last time.

______