E P I L O G U E

Jia's POV

Years are gone just like it was Yesterday, when I was little girl and fall in love with Jungkook, when i got married with him, when I feel becoming a mother with Somi, When I give birth to our first Child Sohyun. Everything just like it happen Yesterday. So many years gone but nothing changed.

Looking up in the sky, I smile when the though of tomorrow cross my mind, Somi is now 24 year old mature girl who is going to marry to her first love. That was the day when the girl left her past life behind and start her new life with her partner. Meanwhile I am being emotional.

I can't sleep, The feeling of let go her child was something new for me, she never live without me being her side, She always take me with her, I still remember when she told me about her boyfriend. I was the first one to know about him, and I am glad that she ask for my permission.

She is sweet girl, She is a doctor, Psychologist. She knows I am her step mother but she care less about this, and about our little son. He is 21 years old guy. He is just like his father, Little playboy and love to tease me. He date lots of girl and finally found his Miss Right.

He take care of his father company after to many scolding he got from Jungkook, I still remember the day when he bunk his classes and Jungkook caught him. I didn't said anything because I don't want him to get spoiled but his sister is just like his mother.

She spoiled him, really very much. The brother and sister bond is something you can't find in anywhere, they fight like a small child but love each other the most. He make her cry but if anyother make her cry, he will dig his grave. When she told everyone about she got proposed, the first thing Sohyung do is to went his house and warn him.

That was little too much, but glad that JiHun (Somi's boyfriend) Knows that how possessive he is over his sister, he assure him and handle the situation by himself, and about Jungkook. He is become annoyed. He always tease me infront of our children too making me embarrassed but he love me too.

I am glad I fall in love with him, because if not him, my life will be something different. He proves that he is best husband and father to his children. "What are you doing her honey?" He said and walk in the garden. I look back and smile and he sat on the chair.

"Just can't sleep," I said and he smile, He hold my hand and caress it. "I know it's a big day for you too, let's sleep otherwise who take care of her drama," He said and I hit his chest. We intertwined our hands and walk inside the house.

_______

"Where is mom? Call her, I can't do this," Somi complain sitting inside her room getting ready for her wedding. "Don't worry Somi, Aunt is welcoming the guest," Taera said, Somi let out a sigh as her eyes start filling with tears.

"Somi when will you grow up?" Jia walk inside and the first thing she saw her daughter being a child who can't even eat without her mother. "Eomma," She said and run towards her and hug her.

"Eomma, I am scared," She said and hug her mother tightly. Jia patted her head and back. "Don't be small girl Somi, Its a marriage why are you scared," She said and Somi broke the hug and the tear fell from her eyes. "I can't leave you mom, how I am suppose to live without you," She said and Jia smile and caress her cheek.

"Noona, why are you crying?" Sohyun walk inside and look towards his crying sister. She chuckled and smile at him. "She is just nervous, don't worry you don't have to dig anyone grave," Taera said and everyone laugh. The atmosphere become light thanks for the children.