12|ㄴWarningㄱ

Jungkook stare towards the sleeping figure beside him while smiling. He caress her hair, cheek and tighten the hug. She struggle to find her comfort place on his chest and he chuckled staring at her.

"You woke up?" He asked when she open her eyes and found Jungkook. She yawn and turn to other side and Jungkook pouted before hugging her waist and placing his chin on open of her head.

"Did you just ignore me?" He asked and her eyes focused on the wall remembering her father confession she clunch the blanket. Hopefully Jungkook was there yesterday otherwise she might done something worst. "Jia, What's wrong with you?" He said and turn her to face him. She look at his chest not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"I am sorry," She mumble under her breath and he caress her cheek. "Don't be, I understand your situation," He said and she look up, staring his eyes she find nothing but sincerity in his eyes. "You know I am always with you?" He said and she nodded her head and hug him. He gladly hug her back.

"You know what Jungkook... Other then my mom you are the only person I love most in this word," Her confession make him little shocked and he loosen his grip of hugging her. She look up and saw him staring at her.

"I love you, I really do," She smile and he smile back but this is real one not force one. "I love you too," He said and she smile brightly and shyly look back . There sweet moment interrupted by the knock on her door.

"Who is early in the morning?" Jia shrugg her shoulder before getting up from the bed leaving Jungkook alone who pouted and little angry on the person who just show up now and disturb them.

Jia walk downstairs and greeted by the familiar person. "Aera," She called and her cousin stood up before walking towards her. They both hug each othe and Aera smile. "Jia, your marriage is on the corner and you didn't buy a wedding dress how careless?" Jia embarrassed and smile awkwardly.

"Yes, you are right," She said and Aera let out a sigh. "Toady, no meeting no appointment, all you have to do shopping with me," Jia shook her head when Aera said those words. "I am busy, I have a new project, I can't just cancel everyth--" "don't worry I will handle everything," Jungkook cut her off and walk downstairs while his hair messy. Aera look towards jungkook and back towards Jia.

She let out sigh and ignore Jungkook, "please Jia, I want you to be most beautiful bride," Aera said and Jia look towards Jungkook and he nodded his head in assurance. Jia let out a sigh before nodding her head.

"Okay, Wait I am going to be ready," Jia said and walk upstairs Jungkook eyes follow her small figure who just disappeared behind the door. He let out a chuckle and someone cleared her throat.

He look towards Aera and give her a smile but she didn't do same but she just glaring at him. "What game you playing now Jeon?" She asked and Jungkook frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked and she let out a chuckled and walk towards him and stand infront of him. "We both know, you just playing with her, It can't be possible you just propose her and realise your feeling in just one day," She said almost in threatening voice.

Jungkook let out a chuckled. "You are right Aera, I didn't realise my feelings in just one day it took me years to believe what I feel for her," "you can't fool me Jungkook, the way you treat Eunhi is always shows you love her," She said and Jungkook smirk.

"Really? Well you know everything then why asking?" He said and about to walk away but her words stop him. "Even you know the truth, you always stand beside the Lie, What a shame?" She said and Jungkook look back with same intensity.

"Look I don't know what going on inside your little head, but believe me if you hurt her I will make sure to send you to hell and mark my word Jungkook," She said and he about to reply when Jia walk towards them.

"What you guys talking about?" Jia asked feeling the awkwardness between them. Aera smile at her and she walk towards her. "Nothing Jia, It just he asking me about Taehyung," She said and Jia nodded her head.

"You should leave to, Its already late," She said pointing towards the wall watch. Jungkook look towards the watch and let out a sigh. "Then I will meet you tonight," He said and Jia about to say something but Aera Jump into the conversation.

"No, Jia going to be with me, and I will not allow my sister to say with you tonight cause tomorrow is your marriage and today I want to spend my time with her," Jia chuckled when she spoke those words and jungkook look at her with his hard eyes.

"I guess we will seeing each other Tomorrow," Jia said and Jungkook nodded his head, sighing in defeat. "Shall we go?" Aera asked and Jia nodded, Jia look at him and give him smile and he smile back while they walk out from the door.

Jungkook let out a sigh and his smile disappears. "I guess I have to be careful with Aera from now on otherwise she ruin my plan." He said and pickup his coat from the couch as he walk out from the apartment.

His mobile ring as he look towards the Caller I'D. "Yes, Baby," His face shows no emotion while his voice sweet as honey.

_______

"Why are you guys saying the same thing again and again," Jia feel frustrated as she sit inside Taehyung Apartment with Jimin and Aera. The three of them trying to change her mind about this marriage while she being a stubborn with her choice.

"He playing Jia, can't you see," Jimin said and this time Aera let out a sigh as she look towards him. "This is tenth time you said this to me, And again I am telling you this, He love me, i can feel and see through his eyes," Jia said confidently. Jimin comb his hair back and look towards feeling feeling frustrate.

"Why you guys want me to cancel this marriage," She asked and Aera about to speak when Taheyung hold her hand stoping her. "We just want your happiness, This is our perspective, Its totally your choice Jia," She smile at him and nodded her head.

"I assure you oppa, even he dont love me, I will make him fall for me, as you said become a selfish for once, I promise you I will fight for him till the end and obviously, this time I will become selfish," She said all of them smile and Aera almost tear up. She hug her best friend.

"I am so proud of you, I hope everything is like you said," Aera said while hugging her. Jia nodded her head as she look towards Taehyung who just lost in his own thought. "Don't worry Oppa, this time I will not let anyone to hurt me," She said and Taehyung nodded.

"As expected from My ICE."