10|ㄴStalkerㄱ

"The most important thing about this product is it's not only going to use by Youngers but also olders," The manager complete his sentence with the presentation, They are inside the meeting room focused on the new project.

This project is important for them not just because this product has consumed huge amount of capital but also its unique feature made it even more important. Everyone focused on the Except one person whose eyes fixed on Jia who don't even look at him.

He smirk and stare at her face which shows how professional she look. "Okay, it's look good, send me the file I want to read it," She said and manager nodded his head. She look infront and found Jungkook staring at her.

"Beautiful," He mumble when their eyes meet but Jia quickly look away from him. "So the meeting over, get back to your work," She said and stood up, Jungkook about to follow her but his father called him.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you about something," He said his face shows no emotion and Jungkook let out a sigh when he saw Jia walking away. "Follow me on my cabin," He said and Jungkook nodded his head before walking with his father.

____

Jungkook sat against his father inside his cabin. His father look flustered and also angry on him. He gulp down his nervousness as he start the conversation.

"Jungkook, what going on? What plan you playing?" His father said, Jungkook look at him with questionable look. "This," He threw the picture in front of him as his eyes widen. He look at his father.

"Just the day after the dinner in my house when you propose her, Are you playing?" He asked and Jungkook stay silent. Jungkook take a deep breath. "I am just sending her away, I don't want her to be with me," He said and his father nodded. "I hope that's all the reason why you were their... Cause I really don't want you to be involved with her." His father said and stood up.

"And yes, if I get any hint of your betrayal... It's will be the worst for you," Jungkook nodded his head, Mr. Jeon leave the cabin after working him and he slam his hand on the table. "How I caught by him? Someone might be stalking me... I should be careful," He said and look towards his mobile, before picking up.

"Hello..." He speak on the mobile and the reply heard from other side, "I want you to do something for me."

_____

Jia is focused on her work not until the door open without knocking. "You should knock before coming inside," She said and her eyes still focused on the computer screen.

"Why should I?" Jia let out a sigh and she look towards the man who is standing with the smirk on his face. "Haha... Very funny," She said and move back on the computer screen.

She feel footstep coming closer, she didn't care cause she know who is her. He pull her chair and turn towards him while he is standing hovering on her. "What?" She asked not in annoyance but he smile at her.

"Nothing just want to see by Future wife, since she is not interested in me," He said and Jia just look at him making an intense eye contact with him. His eyes soften when she smile at him.

He can't control now he pushed the paper and file off from the table and hold her waist before carrying her and settling on the table. He stand infront on her between her legs and he hold her waist tightly. Her eyes widen of his sudden domination but she kinda like it.

"What are you doing?" She said and try to push him but he stay still like heavy statue. "I can't help when you look beautiful, sexy, innocent and naughty at the same time," He said and Jai let out a chuckled.

"When you fall in love with me this much huh," She asked and caress his head and he closed his eyes before hugging her.

"Oh god Jia... Again you make the situation worst," He said and Jia smirk knowing what his mean but smile innocently. "What do you mean?" She asked and he know that she just testing his patiences. He hold her waist even tighter and she let out a moan just to tease him even more.

"Don't moan other wise you know what will happen... Do you want me to do that infront of your employees," He warn her and she stop moaning as she look at him. He raised his head andeet with her eyes.

"You don't know how much I miss you all these days," He said and Jia nodded her head before placing her head on his chest. "I am sorry... But you know situation is not right for me to stay here... And now I am here with you," She said and he kiss the top of her head and smile.

"But now everything is fine, Just all we want a navy right," He tease and she hit his chest. "By the way about our wedding shopping when you going to start..." He asked and she look up from his chest. "Maybe tomorrow, cause it still got 4 days before our marriage and since Aera is with me so I clearly not have any problem with it," Jungkook pouted and Jia notice it.

"I thought I am the one who help you but why Aera," Jia smile at his cuteness. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook... you don't want to come and buy the lingering for me," She smirk at his frozen self and he smile at him.

"My dear Fiance... I already bought it for you," He reply back making her embarrassed he laugh at her cuteness. "Okay, go with Aera.. but I really want to see those dress on you but it better when it on the floor don't you think so," she hit his chest and he smile. He lean in and kiss her forehead.

"Everything going on the place... I hope everything go as I planned," He mumbled and look at Jia who just looking at him and she kissed him. Their sweet moment has been disturb by the ring on his mobile. He take out his mobile and see the caller ID.

He loose his grip on her waist. "It's important I need to take this," He said and Jia nodded her head. He walk away from her and she stand up from the table and start taking her files from the floor.

"Hello," Jungkook pickup the call, "Jungkook I find out about the stalker," the other person said and Jungkook sigh in relief. "It's you father best man... You father is the one who send stalker," Jungkook eyes shows nothing but anger. "Okay hyung... But give me more information and let him not find Eunhi," He said and cut the call. He look towards Jia cabin and he smile when he saw her struggling with file which he messed up.

"This time, I will not let anyone to ruin my plan... This is the only way I make happy to the one I love most in this entire world... ICE."