25|ㄴHeartlessㄱ

"You are not going to marry her, Jungkook," Mr. Kang said and Jungkook let out a sigh. He look towards the old man who just convincing him to stop his marriage, but he still didn't change his mind.

"Think about Jia Jungkook, how you going to leave you own love and child," He said, Jungkook shook his head and smile. "I have no other option, It's better because they will stay alive," Jungkook said. The old man let out a sigh and hold his hand.

"Don't do this to your life, Run away from there and I will take care of her," Jungkook smile at him. "I can't uncle and you know this, Its my fault I should be careful, I can't make her  life in danger when she is carrying my own blood," He said.

"I never thought she will do something like this," "I also never thought this uncle, I was terrified, I am afraid she will do something like this to Jia too," He said. The old man nodded his head and patted his shoulder. "I can't promise you but I will try my best to stop this marriage," He said and left Jungkook in his own thought.

______

"Please let me go," The girl cried and begged to the girl who is standing there looking at her pitty and scared face. The room is dark which make her face hide in the darkness  "Omo... Are you scared?" She said caress her face with the tip of knife, which terrified her even more. Her trumbling figure is just making her feel even more satisfied.

Her knife caress her neck, arm and finally stop on her wrist and palm. "This hand touch him," She said with dark eyes piercing holes in her skin. She gulp down her saliva and look towards her. "I am sorry, I accidentally slip and those Drink fall on him, I am sorry I didn't do that knowingly," She said and Beg.

"You know, Jungkook is mine," She said and walk to the little light coming from the hole in the wall. She smirk and hold her knife caressing it. "Well, there is no use of your sorry," She said and hold her hand.

"Tomorrow is my marriage, Do you know what it mean? The man you touch today is my fiance, My obsession, my daughter's father,  and the reason why I am possessive over him," The girl terrified by her way of speaking. She made a mistake but not that huge that she have to die for it.

"I am sorry, I don't---" "Even though you don't know but you do the sin of touching my man, I will give you punishment of your Lust," She said but before she could say her mobile ring. She curse under her breath and look towards the caller I'd before rolling her eyes.

"Watch her," She order to her man before walking out from the room. "What the hell mom, why you have to call me when I am busy," She complain, "I was infront of your apartment, you dress has been ready and I just come to give to you," Her mother reply. She let out a sigh and look towards the figure tied on the chair.

"I have work to settle," She said and about it hangup when her mother speak up. "What work?" She asked and Eunhi let out annoyed sigh before answering. "Can't you just stop asking those questions?" She said annoyingly, Her mother knew what work she might be settling.

"Stop doing those things Eunhi, comeback or I will give every evidence to police" She said in threatening voice. Eunhi chuckle. "Are you really the one who just Kill someone wife and newly born child without thinking twice," her mother voice stuck in her throat.

"What happen mom, you always get ride of evidence and you are here telling me that you will give those evidence to Police," She asked and laugh little before changing her face in serious one.

"Stop behaving like a innocent while you are just as guilty as I am," She said and hangup the call before going back to her work. She smirk when the girl start begging her again. "Well you didn't do a sin which make to suffer, I will let your go, Your soul will be free from your sinful body."

_____

DoRang (Mr. Kang) walk inside his house greeted by his wife sitting on the couch, in her deep thought. He ignore her but she stop him with her words when she realise his presence. "You are home honey," She said with same sweetness she used to.

She walk towards her husband and smile. "Are you hungry, I already prepare food for use, sit down i will serve to you," She about to walk towards the kitchen when he hold her arm. She look back in confusion towards her husband.

"Give me all evidence, Mirea," He said and look back to her frozen figure. She gulp and look away from him. "What evidence you are talking about," She said and make her face him and hold her shoulder.

"Evidence against your daughter,"  She didn't reply and stay silent. He take a deep breath. "I want to stop this marriage, I cant let you daughter to ruin Jia's life," He literally begged which make her look his his eyes. His eyes are tired and weak. She shrugg his hand before walking backward.

"Everything going great till now, what happen which make you say those things," She said and tear roll down from her eyes. "Stop Eunhi before it too late, You know you can't hide her sins forever," He said. She shook her head  before replying.

"I can, I will," She reply, the anger building inside him. "Don't make me regret everything, If you ever love me stop her and this marriage,"  He said. She let out a sigh and turn around. "I love my daughter too and I can't give you those evidence," He didn't say anything. She take steps and stop when she hear the things she never wants to hear.

"I know you killed Jisoo and her newborn child in the hospital," He said and her breath stuck in her throat. She gulp and look back in his teary eyes. "I loved you, I loved you so much that I divorce her, disown my own daughter, left her on street to give the family, a husband and a father for your child, I become a siner for your love, I never ask you anything, I didn't blame anything on you, But please this time I want to ask you, for the sake of my love for the sake of our memories, save my daughter life, stop this marriage, Please," He begged and she stare at his weak figure. Her heart hurt when she saw him kneeling down on floor begging for his daughter.

"I never regret marrying you, loving you, please don't let me regret. As a father, I am begging you stop this marriage, You know how its felt living with a partner you don't love, You remember that right what happen 28 years ago." She look at him and down. She left him alone and he cried knowing that he failed saving her daughter life.

"I am sorry, I am failed to be your father, I am failed to save your life, I failed my promise."

_______

She is sitting on her couch reading some magazine and books on pregnancy, She smile reading those things and caress her tummy. The bell of her apartment ring and she stood up walk towards it. She open the door seeing the one she didn't expect to be here.

She stare at him who just looking at her with smile. He eyes filled with sadness which only make her heart in pain. She stare at him blankly as he observe her face. "Hello, ICE."

______