Sequel

Hi everyone, Payment is officially over, we never thought we'd see the day but here it is. 

For a long time me and my cousin had fallen into a dry spell with Payment and honestly thought that after Payment we would be done with Sterek altogether. 

That didn't happen.

Half way through finishing Payment we had an idea for a sequel, and originally we were just going to leave it as an idea. But then we started thinking about it more, and planning it out, and brainstorming it until we had about 18 chapters, and now we are writing the sequel. Also because we got back into Sterek. That's not to say that we won't go through a dry spell again, but now we know we can work through it.

The next think on our list is to go through Payment from the beginning and do a little cleaning up. I (Anna) haven't read through Payment in about a year and this will be the first time we can read it from start to finish. That being said, it is over 100, 000 words which means it might take us a bit to work through. This means the first chapter of the sequel, Born Ties, might not be out for a week or two.

We plan on uploading another authors note after this one when the first chapter of Born Ties comes out just so you guys know about it and can find it.

For any questions you may have, or if you want to know more about the plot, you can ask your questions on here, or you can find us on tumblr at kca1516!

As always thank you so much for reading and we will see you soon!

Anna, and Casey <3

*ps if you are interested in a full playlist of the songs we used to write payment you will be able to find it on our tumblr