Sequel Is Out Now

The sequel to Payment, Born Ties, is out now! Go check it out!

*The same author's note that is in the beginning of the prologue can be found here*

Hello! We are back with the sequel to Payment, Born Ties! Just before we get started there are a few housekeeping things to go over.

1. We are going to get this ch and the next out within quick succession, but there other wip's we want to finish (that we have on ao3) that we have not been paying attention to bc we were finishing payment. There is one in particular that only has three ch's left that we plan on finishing. After that is finished we will come back to this story with a couple more ch's and update you on when you can expect more content from this book

2. If you have questions about payment/born ties you can always find us on tumblr or ao3 under the same username kca1516, we post about fics we r working on and more fandom content and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.

3. This one is kind of just a fun one. In the last few ch's of Payment in the author's notes we were putting theme songs for each ch, we were wondering if you guys were still interested in seeing that. Also we thought it would be fun for you guys to put song recommendations in the comments and then we would feature your recommendations in the next ch and eventually put the full playlist on tumblr like we did with payment. If that seems like something you would want to do sound off in the comments! (if anyone is interested the song for this ch is Can't Take Me from the animated movie Spirit, it's a weird choice I know, but you can't change my mind)

4. As with all out ch's we put out, more editing will come as time goes by

As always thank you so much for reading Payment, the response was more then we could have ever imagined, and now we or on to bigger things!

Thanks for reading, and a final goodbye to Payment.

- Anna and Casey