IMPORTANT A/N (New Story Coming Soon?)

Okay I haven't done an A/N since this story literally first started. I have a few questions and please I would love to hear your feedback in the comments or message me privately!!! It'd mean so much to me as a writer since (if I'm being honest) this is the only story I'm having trouble with. I want you guys to actually really enjoy this story all the way through.

- Who do you want the MC of the story to end up with? (Our of the four main love interests)

- Would you like the MC to not end up with anyone?

- Is there anything in particular I could add into the story to give it something more?

- Do you feel like there is something missing in the story?

ALSO!!!!

Would you guys be interested in a Jimin High School AU fanfic? The story has a lighter feel and I was wondering if you guys would like me to post the first chapter?
I currently have 4 chapters of it done, but I will not post the entire story until I am entirely done with it (because I suck at updates). After finishing the whole story, I will post chapters week by week but I also want feedback of the first chapter.

Thank you and take care during these hard times!!
-In-A-World-Of-My-Own ♡