19

Tobias and I had been dating for a few months now, so he and I have been spending pretty much everyday together. Then again, even when we were friends we did that anyway.

"Hey babe" Tobias greeted me on the way out from school.

"Hey Tobbe" I hugged him.

"So, guess what" he said as we both walked to his car.

"What?"

"You have to guess!"

"You're secretly a warlock with plans of world domination."

"Well yes, but that's not the news" he smirked "I'm playing a gig for the first time in a while, would you like to come watch?"

"Of course! I've always wanted to see you play live."

"Okay, great" he smiled "so I'll be picking you up at around six, okay?"

~~

When six o'clock rolled around, Tobias showed up and we were off to a small venue where most of the bands played. When we got there, I saw that Tobias's band actually pulled a big crowd. It wasn't much of a surprise though, I knew he made really good music.

~~

When he got off stage I immediately went to greet him.
"That was such a good show, you did great!" I exclaimed as I gave him a hug.

"Thanks babe, you really think so?"

I nodded "You're so talented Tobbe, you're gonna make it big one day."

He shook his head "In Linköping? Doubtful."

The rest of the night was spent hanging out with the guys as usual, which I always enjoyed.

'What would I do with out my friends?' I thought.

Eventually the night came to an end and Tobias took me home.

A/N: So I might do a double update since I didn't update last week. But all I'm saying is, y'all are not emotionally ready for the next chapter. Double update, yay or nay?