21

The next day I decided to tell the guys that'd I'd be leaving. They were super bummed about the news but they said that we would spend everyday doing something fun before I was gone.

That meaning, in those two weeks we didn't go back to school at all. We spent the remaining days doing something fun, whether it was going to specific locations or just driving around and listening to music; it was all time well spent with the people who entered my life and changed it for the better.

On the night before I left, Tobias asked me to spend the night with him.

We were watching movies in his room on VHS and cuddling on his bed. No doubt that I was going to miss this.

~~

When I woke up the next morning I was immediately filled with dread. I knew what day it was. I looked over at Tobias whom had just woken up himself.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" he yawned.

"I have to go to the airport in an hour." I sighed.

His neutral facial expression fell at the sound of the reminder.

We spent the majority of the hour left cuddling before I had to go. Everything had already been packed so most of my stuff was already on It's way to London.

~~
At the airport, the guys were there waiting for me. They all gave me a hug and we were able to say goodbye before I left.

After a little bit, they had left Tobias and I alone so that we could have our own moment before I had to leave.

"I'm gonna miss you so fucking much." He mumbled in my shoulder as he held me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"I'll never see you again, will I?"

"I have a feeling I'll be seeing you again some day, Tobi."

"Here" he handed me a necklace with small guitar pendant on it he said as he handed it to me "so you don't forget about me."

"I couldn't forget you, Tobbe."

He held me one last time and gave me one last kiss before finally saying good bye.

A/N: Short, sad, goodbye chapter
Is this the end? Perhaps...