Chapter 1 - Bucks POV

Chapter 1 – Bucks POV

The 20th November had been a weird day the team had been on several calls ranging from multi car collision to an OAP stuck in a bin, there last call was to a clown who had been set on fire by a kid because the kid didn't like clowns. The team pulled into the station talking about the incident with the clown as they all jumped out, Buck was shivering at even the mention of clowns let alone the word.

"I understand why the kid did it, clowns are freaky as." Buck says laughing "If it was up to me, I would ban them" he continued.

"Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you set them on fire." He says giving Buck a stern look.

"Yeah, they're not so bad, I mean we work with a clown every day." Chim grins looking over at Buck and laughing as the rest of the team joins in while they walk up the stairs to get some food.

Sat around the table Buck piled his plate high to get as much as he could, he loved Bobby's classic meatloaf he made once a month, as he was filling his plate up he could see from the corner of his eye Eddie staring at him and smiled

"What?" Buck asked turning his head to look at Eddie.

"Just, are you going be able finish all that?" Eddie says back and smiles. Buck looks at Eddie who was deep in thought as he watched Buck getting some more food. Buck smiles as he pours a ladle full of bobby's special gravy over his mountain of food.

Whilst the team were all eating, they all begun to chat amongst each other discussing what everyone was doing that night as most of the team had tomorrow off.

"Well me and Karen are having a family night." Hen says as she sits down.

"Athena and I are taking Michael and the kids out." Bobby mentions as he takes a sip of his drink.

"How are they handling everything with Michael?" Eddie asked looking over to bobby with a sincere smile.

"I don't think it's fully set in yet but were ready for whatever is to come." Bobby replies.

The team continue to eat and talk amongst each other, trying to finish their food and enjoy it before the alarm goes off again.

"What about you Chim? Have you got much planned?" Buck asks looking over to Chim.

"As a matter of fact, I do indeed, I'm taking Maddie on a date, were going to karaoke bar." Chim smirks looking up at Buck.

"Seriously? You're taking my sister there for a date? you're always there" Buck points out chuckling as everyone looks at them both.

"Well when you actually have a date with someone I'll come to you for some advice... but seeing as you haven't had one in... ooo... ages ill pass on your dating advice." Chim responds grinning as the team start laughing

"What you laughing at Diaz? I haven't seen you go on a date either in ages" Buck laughs as he turns and gives Eddie a sharp look who was laughing loudly, mainly because anything Eddie says or does Buck wants to know about

"Hang on don't bring me in to it." Eddie says holding his hands up in a joking defensive way. "anyway I have Chris to think about first"

"You cant keep using that all the time Diaz." Hen says with a soft smile

Buck just looks at Eddie who doesn't say anything back, wondering why he hadn't seen Eddie on a date for a long time, but he knew he was in the same boat, since Ali he had not been on any kind of date and he didn't want become Buck 1.0 again, as he sat there thinking about how he could sort out his disastrous dating scene.