Chapter 13

Elsa's POV:

I was just walking back home when I heard someone sobbing uncontrollably in a dark alley way. My mind kept telling me that this was not a good idea and that I should just walk away, but my body had a different idea. In that small alley was a crying white haired boy.

"Frost?" I asked the boy.

He just kept mumbling things under his breath while tears were streaming down his face.

"Frost, are you okay?"

He looked into my eyes before saying

"She's alive, Emma is alive." 

I stared at him he continued on with his rambling. I knew that he was acting delusional because his sister had disappeared over 5 years ago and the police had no idea where she was and hadn't had a lead in years.

"Jack," I cringed as his name came out of my mouth. "You need to calm down. Emma isn't here."

He started mumbling more saying how I was wrong and how she was alive.

I did something so unbelievable, that I knew if anyone saw, they would never let me live it down.

I embraced him in a hug.

I could feel his heart rate slowing down and after a few minutes, I cupped his face with my hand.

"Frost, look at me." I said pulling his face towards mine.

"You need to calm down and tell me what happened."

He inhaled deeply before spitting out ,

"C-calledmesheCalledmeS-someonehurtingherkeepingherH-hostagehostageIn-needtofindh-her."

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down. Try again" I said while I looked into his watering eyes.

He inhaled again and said as slow as he possibly could,

"Emma called me. She is being held hostage. I need to find her."

"Okay that was better." I said while he tried to steady his breath.

'why am I doing this?' I asked myself.

"How did she call you?" I asked trying to sound as supportive as possible.

Again he started to inhale before saying in a shaky voice.

"I-it was an unknown number. S-she must have stole a phone."

I nodded my head before saying, "did she tell you anything important?"

Again he nodded and said,

"She said that I n-needed to find my "snowflake" so that she could return home safely, whatever the fuck that means." 

He buried his head in his hands and began sobbing again.

I know I hated Jack Overland Frost but, he needed help, and being the nice person I was, I was going to help him.

"Fros- I um mean Jack." I said and he looked up at me.

"Lets go to the police station. Maybe they can help with this."

He nodded his head and began walking with me.

~at the police station~

I helped Jack sit down before calling an officer over. 

He interrogated the traumatized boy before sending us off.

"Arendelle?" he said softly.

"Yeah?" I asked.