Chapter 8

Astrid's POV:

I have been close to the Arendelle sisters ever since we were young. I was a sassy, loud, strong little girl, with no friends. Our first day of kindergarten, I threatened a little boy who was pulling at my hair. That boy ended up being one of my best friends, Hiccup Haddock. I met Elsa and Anna when I saw Elsa sitting alone at lunch, and decided to talk to her, the rest is history. She showed me her powers when she and I were 6 years old. Ever since that day, I have been there to help her conceal them and keep calm. A few years ago, when her parents died, I was the only other human alive, that really knew what happened to her parents. She told me to swear, I would never tell Anna. I agreed and have been having a hard time not telling her. A few months ago was my 17th birthday and Anna and Elsa have been constantly nagging me about my tattoo.

"It's so obvious!" They would tell me.

"C'mon Astrid! You are so dense!"

I still to this day don't know who it is, but I kinda hope that it is a certain green eyed, brown haired boy. He fits my tattoo to a 'T' but, I can't help but wonder who else it could possibly be.

The day Elsa came to my house, I had to follow her every word. We had to create another potion for her to drink to keep her from 'breaking out' again. We had done it before, when we were in grade school, there was this one boy, Hans, who would constantly hurt Anna, and she kind of lost it. She ended up freezing his leg off and,

Let's just say, Elsa never forgave herself.

That was when she learned that if she ever did that again, it would trigger some sort of mechanism inside of her, instantly freezing her to death. Her parents went to these people referred to as the 'trolls' and got the ingredients to create a potion to stop that process. Her parents also asked if there was a way to temporarily get rid of her powers, which is the same potion we are currently making.

After we were done, she instantly drank it, and the patches of frost on her hands slowly disappeared.

Elsa's POV:

I approached Anna's lonely table.

"Can I sit here?" I asked looking in her direction.

She just sighed a bit and then motioned for me to sit down.

"Anna," I began.

"It's okay Elsa" she said in a calm voice.

she turned to stare at me and I could see little tears trickle down her face.

"Don't cry Anna." I said while reaching across the table to wipe her tears.

She smiled softly at me before walking over to me and hugging me.

I whispered into her ear,

"Everything will be okay. I forgive you. I just hope you can forgive me."

I felt her nod her head and I instantly felt better.

Astrid came over and the three of us just chatted and Astrid explained what we had to do with my powers again.

She just nodded the entire time, and eventually, the bell rang. I waved goodbye to them and met up with Hiccup in the hall. He was going on and on about this new red head he had met. Her name was apparently Merida and I could see Hiccup was clearly interested in her.

"Hey!" I shouted at him while hitting his arm.

"Oww. Elsa what was that for." he said whining.

"You better not be falling for this Merida,"I said with complete seriousness.

"Why not?" he said confusingly.

"Because you will ruin my Hiccstrid ship!" I complained.

he blushed at the ship name before saying.

"but Astrid doesn't even like me, she won't even let me see her soulmate tattoo, which obviously means she doesn't feel comfortable showing me. So in conclusion, she hates me, and I should try and move on." he said sadly.

I just facepalmed myself.

"When is your birthday again?" I asked him.

"Few weeks. why?"

"Just wait until your tattoo." I said in a calm tone.

We walked into class together to see Jack flirting with another random chick and I just sat down near the back of the class.

H alfway through the class, I kept noticing Frost looking back at me, his stare was like someone had replaced his eyes with lasers, and they were pointed directly at me. I just kinda sunk into my chair.

"God when will this day be over?" I whispered to myself.

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! I am so sorry I didn't post 2 days ago. I thought I hit publish, but silly little me apparently forgot too. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, and soon we will find out what happened between Anna and Pitch. Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment.

theperson6789 signing off.