Chapter 17 (Not really)

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!

Elsas' POV:

I stared at the contents inside the box. 

It was so red everywhere.

I looked down again and started sobbing.

"What the hell is this. Please don't be what I think it is."

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT! 

Inside the box was what little bits and pieces of what looked like human hair and a few fingers and toes. But what really caught my attention were the bones that had been half shattered. 

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed when I saw some of the burning flesh still melting off of the skull. 

I started screaming, "OUR FUCKING BACKYARD TURNED INTO A CRIME SCENE!"

Anna was in tears and calling the police. 

After a few minutes, I heard the police sirens and within minutes, there were cops everywhere and they were telling me to back away slowly. I was crying and I just obeyed them. I could still smell the the burning flesh melting off of the corpse. Anna and I were being ushered away by some officers and we were brought down to the precinct. 

"Ms. Arendelle?" An older looking man asked.

Anna and I looked at each other, still traumatized by the scene.

"I'll go, " I told Anna.

She just nodded and continued staring at the floor.

"I'm M-Ms. A-arendelle." I said stuttering slightly.

He just nodded and brought me into their interrogation room.

He sat me down and started asking questions.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?"

I nodded and started explaining how I went to get the mail last night, and how this morning Anna opened it up and the package started beeping. I then proceeded to tell him about all of the blood, and the fingers and toes, and the face. I couldn't get that image out of my mind. 

"Thank you Ms. Arendelle, I am going to talk with your sister now okay?" 

I just nodded and I went to find Anna in the same state I left her in.

"Hey Anna,"

She looked up with tears in her eyes.

"E-Elsa... W-What I-if that w-was E-E-Em-Emma?" She said starting to cry harder.

I just hugged her and tried to calm her down. 

The interrogator took her away to ask some questions and I took out my phone with shaking hands. School had just started and I thought I should call the school informing them about our absence. I then Texted the group chat explaining that I wouldn't be there and telling them I would tell them everything soon.

I put my phone away and was holding on to the blankets they gave to people in shock. I could see detectives bringing in evidence and then I saw the note. 

Who was H I thought to myself? 

Punzies' POV:

I was walking to my locker thinking about how I screwed up. 

'Oh god, oh god, how am I going to lie to him?'

I grabbed my Balmer jacket and my bag and followed Jack out of the school.

We walked in an insufferable silence until we approached an alley way. I was wondering where we were going, when all of a sudden, he pushed me against the brick walls and whispered into my ear.