Chapter 18

Jack's POV:

I was walking around the school just being me, when Punzie came up to me.

"Jackie, you have to let me explain." She pleaded.

"Ugh, Rapunzel, take a hint, we broke up, you lied to me, I don't really care about what you have to say." I said while trying to push past her.

"No Jackie, you need to know why I did it." She begged while latching onto my arm.

I shook her off.

"Leave me alone, or I will ruin you." I said in a low tone.

She looked petrified and ran away.

'Shit,' I thought I quickly tried to calm myself down and continued walking to Science. I waited for a while before I sat down in my normal spot. 

'Hmm,' I thought in my head. 'I wonder what Arendelle is doing right now.'

I quickly shook my head, 'what the fuck Frost, you don't even know her, why are you drooling over her?'

I looked down at my phone and started texting Tooth. She was always very clingy but she was one of the girls that I had to let down gently, because she was also a friend. When Mr.Hamada entered the class, I put my phone away and looked for my lab partner. 

"Hmm, she's never late." I whispered to myself.

Class was pretty boring, as I had to work on the model all by myself. I was pissed that she decided to skip and leave me with all of the work. 

"C'mon Jack lets go out and play."

What the hell?

I looked around me and everyone was minding their own business. 

Who the fuck was that?

I ignored it and as soon as the bell rang I headed to music.

I was stopped my Astris Hofferson, Arendelle's friend.

"Hey Astrid, what's up beautiful?" I flirted.

"Cut the crap Jack, I need you to come with me."

"Ohh, cutting class, I do like myself a rule breaker," I smirked at her.

"Stop flirting with me Frost, I need to talk to you about something important."

She ushered me away and we approached Hiccup who was still grabbing his books and binders from his locker.

"HIC!" Astrid yelled.

"I got him, I'm going back to class now, good luck." she said looking a bit worried.

"Thanks Astrid." Hiccup thanked.

"So Jack..." Hiccup begun.

"What's up Hic?"  

"Um follow me."

We walked to the back of the school and he sat me down.

"What's wrong?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Uh something happened last night and I think you deserve to know about it." 

He started telling me about the messages between him and his stalker, and the moment he mentioned Emma's name, I felt my heart stop beating.

"T-They have E-Emma?" I stuttered out.

He nodded slowly.

"D-Did you tell the police?" I asked trying not to cry.

He shook his head.

"No, they said if I did, Emma would get it."

I couldn't face him.