Chapter 3

I woke up in an ambulance. My eyes slowly opened and I immediatly looked for Jacob. '' Where is he? Where is jacob?'' I mumbled. '' officer. Where is jacob!'' I yelled. He just looked at me. '' Hes in the other ambulance calm down ma'am.'' the officer said. '' please tell me. Did he look okay?'' I pleaded. '' Well yes. Thanks to you hes alive and looks a lot better than you.'' the officer replied. Thats when my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my heart stopped.

*10 mins later

'' we finally got her stable but we wont know how bad off she is until the blood tests and the x-Rays come back. Till then sit back and try to rest.'' The docter said. '' Okay doc.thanks for all of your help.'' Jacob said. The docter left and jacob got out of his chair and hit his knees. '' You cant leave me. Im not ready to lose you! Please chantal wake up! Your the only one who cares about a boy like me!'' He cried out. I was watching him cry out to my lifeless body.I was in a coma,but my soul roamed the hospital freely.I left the room trying to think of why I wasnt in my body. Why cant they hear me? I thought.Ive been roaming around for about 20 minutes until i heard yelling and nurses running by.I followed them. '' Were losing her! We need to get her into surgery now!''the docter yelled.They wheeled my lifeless body to the surgery room. Jacob was left there in an empty room with an empty bed where the love of his life once layed.He looked broken and then he left. He went back to the crash site. He looked around at the broken glass that was spread across the ground. This road didn't continue to go straight. After the stop sign you had to turn or you would go right into the woods. That's when he realized this wasn't an accident.

*in sugery

I opened my eyes. Doctors and nurses were all around me. I must be back in my body.Thank god. I moved my fingers and toes.I watched them to make sure they moved.Not paralyzed. Thats a good sign.''Doc shes awake.''a nurse said. ''oh lord.''the doc gave me more meds and put me back under.About two hours later I wake up in the hospital bed to an empty room. No parents.No family. No jacob.I began to cry. ''Jacob!''I started whimpering really loud. He came into the room.''Baby your awake!'' he cried out. He came and put his head on my chest.''Baby! I thought I lost you!''he sobbed.''Sweetheart. You cant get rid of me that easily!''I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks.I scooted over and patted the spot next to me.He crawled into the hospital bed careful not to pull my IV out.He kissed my forehead.''Get some sleep babe.Your very strong,but even a girl as beautiful as you needs her beauty sleep.'' he smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled closer. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.