Chapter9

I woke up to supernatural still playing on Netflix. I got up, careful not to wake my sleeping prince. I smiled at him. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. He's in the army and has been given time off since what happened. I looked around for Jordan but he wasn't there. I went to the table to find a note. "Chantal. I had work this morning. Ill come by and talk to you some time in the next few days. Ill talk to Corbin about getting a protection detail on you and jake. Till then keep your gun cocked and loaded. Keep it close." -jordan.  Damn he had to work early as I look up at the clock. 7:45 it read. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel. I started the shower and got undressed. I felt the water and adjusted it as I stepped in. I felt the warm water run down my back. I heard the door open and got scared until I heard a husky voice. "Care if I join you?" Jake asked. Oh god. Me and jake haven't done anything sexual since the accident. "Ummm I guess?" I pushed the shower door open. He got undressed and stepped in. He looked down at me as the water ran down my body. He took my hand and kissed it. " I know your nervous because your afraid I wont like your scars but baby. Scars fade. Your still beautiful." He touched the identical scars on my sides making my stomach erupt with butterflys. He looked me up and down with lust in his eyes. I tried to cover my body but he pushed my hands away. "If your not ready all you have to do is say no." He whispered as he turned me around so my back was up against his chest. I was breathing fast shallow breaths. He pulled me even closer. I could feel his member harden against me. I turned around to face him. You could tell he was ready for me again. He swallowed hard." Its okay if your not ready." He gently kissed my head. "No babe. I'm ready. Just... I'm nervous." I put my hands on his waist. I put my head against his chest and bit down hard. He sucked in air as he felt the pain but it triggered something inside of him. He picked me up and slammed me against the shower wall. He bit down on my neck and made me beg for more. He smiled as our lips came into contact. We hungrily bit and sucked on each others lips. He pulled me closer as our wet bodies rubbed against each other. "Can I?" He asked as he rearranged me. "Slowly." I said quietly. He put his member in line with me and slowly pushed it in. It stung at first but then i started to feel pleasure. "Babe your tighter than before." He moaned. He started gently moving my body up and down on his member. I started to moan the faster he went. Before we knew it we had both finished, but he still held me. He turned off the shower and dried me off. He picked me back up and layed me down in our bed. He kissed my lips and layed next to me as we cuddled. "I love you." He whispered in my semi dry hair. " I love you too babe. " I kissed his chin and fell asleep wrapped in his arms.