Chapter four

''Jacob.Jacob.'' the docter gently shook him awake. '' what is it?'' he asked grogily. '' Its chantal. She sustained contusions to her heart and her lung, if we dont find her a heart and lung donor in the next two days she could die.'' the doc told Jacob. '' her lung? Like only one?'' Jacob asked in confusion. '' Yes she only has one lung. We dont know why. It seems to me that she donated her other one.'' doc said. Jacob just nodded his head and looked at me. '' We will keep looking for a donor.'' the doc said. With that being said he left me and jacob in peace.

*the next day

I woke up to jacob singing and watching z nation. '' I told you, you would like it.'' I said. He jumped. '' Baby you startled me!'' he smiled. '' well good morning to you too!'' I said with a chuckle. '' Babe I need to ask you something.'' he looked down at me. '' What is it?'' I asked. '' why do you only have one lung?'' he asked. My eyes went huge the ekg started beeping really loud because my heart beat sped up. Then I crashed and by crashed I mean my heart stopped.

*two hours later *

I felt a warm body smushed against me and large arms wrapped around me as if they were trying to shelter me from the world. '' I got in a fourwheeler accident while rididng with one of my friends. He saved my life so I was only returning the favor.'' I mummbled. I opened my eyes to find jacob staring at me. ''Remember you asked me why I only had one lung? Well there you go.Thats the answer.'' I said. He looked at me for the longest time,but never said a word. Until he whispered, ''always willing to give up your happiness just to please someone else.'' I just looked at him and then rolled over and went back to sleep.