Victoria Justice

**okay i created this character before I knew that there was a real person in real life who was in Victorious, so THIS IS NOT THE VICTORIA JUSTICE!!** This takes place when Annabeth and Percy are 20. 

Hi, my name is Victoria Justice. No, not the other Victoria Justice. I'm 18, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am the head of the mathletes, or at least I was until Annabeth Jackson came along. 

And don't get me wrong, I don't hate her at all. She's one of my best friends now, and without her help, I wouldn't have realized that I'm a demigod. 

That's how I find myself walking into Camp Half-Blood for the first time, with Annabeth behind me, cleaning off her bronze dagger that she used to kill what I now know as a hellhound. 

Annabeth shows me around, and I gasp. This place is so cool! There's a lava climbing wall, a huge lake, and so many cabins that are all decorated differently! Annabeth takes me to the Big House, where she tells me to wait for someone to show her the video. 

Just then, a really, and I mean REALLY, hot guy walks in. He has messy black hair and sea-green eyes, and a really athletic build. He has a streak of gray in his hair, just like Annabeth. I slightly blush and stand up. 

"Uh, hi. I'm Victoria Justice. And not THE Victoria Justice. I'm 18, and I'm the daughter of some god I don't know." 

He grins at me. "I'm Percy. Son of Poseidon, and my full name's going to take a long time, so I'll just leave it at that." Percy motions for me to sit down, and he shows me the long intro video. 

I notice that most of the whole video is either Percy or Annabeth, and a few other kids. After the video ends, Percy looks over at me. "Any questions?" 

"Uhm, why are you and Annabeth and the same kids in the video so much?" 

Percy's eyes grow slightly distant. "Annabeth and I saved the world twice, and the other kids, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Thalia, Will, and Nico, helped us. We're kind of a big deal in Olympus." Woah. 

"Oh, and also, do you know who my dad is?" Percy looks at me, tilting his head to the side. 

"I'd say Apollo. Are you any good at archery or medicine?" I think. 

"Uh, I split an arrow once on accident, and I made a few bullseyes." He nods. 

"Well, we'll see tonight, hopefully. Meanwhile, I'll take you to cabin 11, where you're staying for a little while, until you get claimed." Percy stands up, and motions for me to follow him. 

We walk to a cabin, and Percy knocks on the door. A boy with brown curly hair and blue eyes opens it. He's kinda cute, but I think I have my eye on Percy. "This is Travis Stoll, one of the head counselors of Hermes Cabin." Travis waves at me. I wave back. 

"Uh, hi, I'm Victoria Justice, and not the Victorious Victoria Justice." Travis laughs. 

"I was about to ask." I smile a little, and Percy tells me to go in and follow Travis, while he goes to do something. He leaves, and I follow Travis, who leads me to a bunk bed where I'm going to stay for hopefully just today. I put my things down, and head over to archery class, which cabin 11 is currently taking with cabin 4. 

Travis hands me a bow and some arrows, and walks off to talk to the head counselor of cabin 4 (if you know you know). I set my arrows and bow and shoot, making a bullseye, and try from different angles, still making bullseyes consistently. Everyone stops to watch me shoot, and even though there's a lot of pressure, I still keep shooting, since it's the point of this class, right? Suddenly everyone gasps and looks up over my head, where a beam of yellow light is hovering over my head.