Fallon Harper

This takes place right after Tartarus. You see where I'm headed. 

Hi, I'm Fallon. I'm a girl, in case you were wondering. Like Fallon Carrington. Female. I have light brown hair and grey eyes, and a cute little band of freckles across my nose. I'm not tall, and I'm not short either. 

Most of the time I hang out with the popular clique. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm not popular, I just sometimes wish I weren't. Some of the popular kids are nice to me, others pretend to be. 

Why do I hang out with them? Well, last year, I had a friend named Percy Jackson. He was honestly REALLY hot. The popular girls thought I was dating him, so when I declined, they stopped hating me. Then Percy suddenly disappeared halfway through the school year, and I didn't have anyone to hang out with. Really, I never open myself up to anyone, because I am kind of shy. But when Percy came, he went over to me immediately and started talking to me, and we became friends fast. 

So when Percy disappeared, I had no one else to hang out with. The popular clique asked me to join them, and since I didn't really have another choice, and no one was going to ask me anyway, I agreed.

Anyway, I've always had a crush on Percy. So has pretty much all the girls in the school, but I hope he likes me back. And I hope he's still out there alive. 

Today's the first day of senior year, and I'm excited. This year is definitely going to be a lot easier than junior year, and I'm ready. 

The second I walk into the school, one of my friends, Amy, runs up to me. "Fallon!"

"Hey, Amy, what's up?"

"PERCY'S BACK!" She screams at me. 

"Really?" I blink. 

"Yeah, I heard that Jeremy saw him. And apparently there's this new girl who's really pretty." 

"Cool. I'm going to my locker." She nods, and I walk to my locker to put things away. 

I see a girl with blonde curls next to me, and I've never seen her before. I tap her shoulder, and she turns around. 

"Hi, I'm Fallon. Are you new here?" I smile at her. Being popular has helped me boost my self-confidence and self-esteem. 

The girl smiles at me. "Yeah. I'm Annabeth." She holds her hand out, and I shake it. We end up talking as we walk to class. 

"So why'd you move out here to New York?" I ask. 

She bites her lip. "Well, I've been going to a summer camp here ever since I was seven, and my boyfriend lives out here, so I decided to move out here to be with him for senior year."

"Aw, that's sweet." Annabeth blushes slightly and we continue walking. 

I find out that her boyfriend is on the swim team, and that she likes architecture. "Oh, Fallon, do you mind holding my things while I go to the bathroom really quick?" She asks. 

"Sure!" I take her books and she goes in the girls' room. Then I see someone familiar walk over to me. 

"Hey, Fallon. It's been a while." Percy smiles at me, and I try to hide my blush. 

"Where have you been, Percy?" I ask. 

He purses his lips together. "Around, really. I got kidnapped and somehow ended up in California, but my friends found me." 

"KIDNAPPED?!" 

"Don't worry, they didn't torture me. It was kind of a mishap. Besides, in California, I made a lot of new friends." 

I smile slightly. "Uh, yay?" 

Percy laughs. "Yeah, don't worry everything's fine now. They did burn this into my arm though." He holds his forearm out, and I see that there's a tattoo. 

"Wow." I look up at him, and notice that he has some scars and his eyes look broken. Kind of like Annabeth's, I realize. "Oh, do you know about the new girl?" 

"Who?"

"Her name's Annabeth." I wish I had her name. 

Percy's eyes suddenly soften. "Oh, yeah, I heard about her." 

"Well, I was thinking about inviting her to lunch with us or something." I fidget slightly, hoping he doesn't notice. I haven't seen him in over half a year, and suddenly I just assume that we're eating lunch together. 

"Sure! Well, I have to get to class now. See you, Fallon." He waves and walks off. 

Annabeth walks out of the bathroom. "Were you just talking to someone?" She asks. 

I nod. "Yeah, one of my friends. You wanna sit with us at lunch?" 

"Sure!" She takes her books back and we walk to class. 

______time skip to lunch_________

I walk with Annabeth to lunch, since our lockers are next to each other. We sit down at a table, and start eating. 

I see Percy walk in, and wave to him. He smiles and walks over, sitting down next to Annabeth, who has an eyebrow raised. 

"Hey, I'm Percy Jackson." He holds his hand out, and Annabeth shakes it. 

"I'm Annabeth Chase." 

"Haven't seen you around before, Annabeth."

"I'm new here." 

"Why'd you move out here?" Percy asks. 

"To be with my boyfriend." 

"Wow, whoever that is, he's one lucky guy." Is Percy hitting on Annabeth? 

Annabeth puts on a straight face. "Very modest, Seaweed Brain." Wait, what's going on now?

"Hey, I'm being honest here, Wise Girl." 

I look at them. "Uh, what's happening?" I ask. 

Annabeth smiles at me. "Alright, enough secrets. Fallon, this is Percy, my boyfriend of a year and a few weeks." My jaw drops. Percy's taken? 

Percy smiles and puts an arm around Annabeth's waist. "I really should've mentioned that huh?" I nod. 

"No duh, Perce. A year and a few weeks, and I never knew about it." 

"Sorry, Fal." He grins sheepishly. "See, when I was kidnapped, Annabeth spent eight months looking for me and didn't sleep most of the time, so I said that she could move out here with me so that we wouldn't be separated again." 

"Awww." Just like that, all feelings for Percy disappear. Suddenly Rachel Elizabeth Dare walks over and sits next to me. We don't really talk that much, but I'd consider her a friend. 

"Ah, Percabeth finally reunited, huh?" She says. I raise an eyebrow. 

Percy laughs. "Come on, Rachel. No more prophecies?" 

"Shut up, Percy." I don't even know what's happening, but I'm glad that I'm friends with these three, even if they seem different. 

That's how I met Percabeth. 

1081 words! Please check out my new story, Falling, which is a Seddie AU. Alright, I'll see you guys soon! Love y'all!

~kat