Zoe Jackson Pt. 2

Zoe's POV

I sigh. It's finally Saturday, and I think that the adults have totally forgotten that Beck, Michael, Emily, Lucas, Sammy, and I have finals on Monday. I'll figure it out somehow, I guess. 

I put on a blue and white two piece on, and put on a pair of shorts and a white halter top on, and brush my hair up into a high ponytail, and put on some waterproof eyeliner. I throw spare clothes into my backpack, along with my phone, charger, and makeup bag. Beck made sure my ring was waterproof, so I put it on the chain and take one last look in the mirror. I put on a random pair of sandals and go downstairs. 

Only Dad and the older twins are downstairs, since Mom has to help the younger three get ready. 

"Hey, Zo." Dad says. 

I glare at him. "Don't call me Zo. No one calls me Zo." 

Bianca rolls her eyes. "Come on, Zoe. There has to be someone out there that you let call you Zo." 

I raise my eyebrows. "Watch it there, Bi. You know my water powers are stronger than yours."

"Yeah, because I got more Huntress powers than you do." I glare at her. 

"You're really going to join?"

"Yeah. Unlike some people." I look at Bianca straight in the eye.

"Did Aunt Thalia teach you how to do a smoky eye?" I ask. 

She nods. "Yup. She said she'd take me to add those cool highlights she has in her hair when I'm thirteen." I roll my eyes. 

Charles looks up from his phone. "So who's going to be there at the gathering?" 

Dad smiles. "You know, the usual people. Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Nico, Will, Reyna, Thalia. Then Jason and Pipes have Beck and Rey, Frank and Hazel have Emily, Sammy, and Ari (named after arion), Leo and Caly have Lucas and Nyssa, and Neeks and Will have Michael, Lee, and Bea." 

I laugh. "You and Mom were the only ones who decided to have six, huh?" 

"I'm not going to say anything."

"Were any of us accidents?" Bianca asks. 

"BIANCA!" Dad says. 

Just then, Mom comes down with Ethan, Silena, and Luke. "Alright, let's go!" We all get into our SUV and drive over to Aunt Piper and Uncle Jason's house. 

And Beck's. 

When we get there, it's only us and Uncle Frank, Aunt Hazel, and Aunt Thalia and Reyna. 

Not gonna lie, Aunt Reyna scares me. Ahem, Reyna. She told us to call her that because she didn't want to feel old. And when I learned that she once tried to make a move on Dad, that made me even more uncomfortable. 

I wave to Em and Sammy, who are two years younger than me. Beck sees me and walks over too. The rest of my siblings go hang out with Rey and Ari, who are ten and twelve. Ari is like the babysitter for us, and she really likes younger kids. Bianca goes to talk to Aunt Thalia, who is clearly happy to see her. 

Em, Sammy, Beck, and I sit by the pool, talking. At some point, it gets so hot, I have to take off my halter top. I don't know what Apollo is up to today. 

"Oh my gods, you know that new girl that came yesterday?" Emily says. 

I roll my eyes. "Yes, the slutty one that tried to hit on Beck?" 

"Oh, Sea Owl's jealous." Beck teases. 

"Shut up, Thunder King."  

"You two are going to get caught soon, but yes, her. I think her name was Brittany?" Emily laughs.