II

(Hallo again! For the people reading this book thank you again for looking at this cringey book!! Play song when you see this🎶. Helps set the mood!)

In front of me were six boys. The tallest had black hair and dark grey eyes. Next to him was the owner of the stuffed bunny. His  caramel brown eyes looked in my direction. I saw a pair of twins, one parted their hair to the right while the other to the left. The pale bond looked at me, while the raven haired glasses looked at me. I felt a shiver from his gaze. In the center was Haruhi and her eyes widen. I looked to the ground, feeling uncomfortable.

"Look another commoner. Haruhi do you know her?" The tall pale blonde spoke, his violet eyes shined like a thousand diamonds. The boys kept looking at me, the twins were circling me with their amber eyes as if I'm their prey.

"Honey-senpai isn't she the new kid that moved into your class?" The guy with glasses spoke, he was reading something in little black book. Oh his name is Kyoya, Haruhi talked about him when she was home.

"Yeah but she didn't want to talk with anyone right Takashi?" It's the owner of the stuffed bunny. The one next to him was his friend, oh that's Mori and the owner of the stuffed bunny is Honey. Haruhi said that the twins were called Hikaru and Karou, and the dramatic blonde is Tamaki. Haruhi grabbed my hand and put me behind her. The twins narrowed their eyes toward me. I looked at Haruhi and noticed Kyoya looked at me behind his black book.

"Haruhi, why don't we ask Tamaki and Kyoya if I can stay here?"
Haruhi eyes widen, and looked at me in disbelief.
"You sure Tsuki? What if you have to work for them to stay?"
"I'll be fine, a little work never killed anyone." Haruhi nodded and grabbed my hand, we walked to Kyoya.
"Is it okay that I stay here with Haruhi? I promise I won't be a nuisance to anyone. I'll be quiet the whole time." He looked at us and nodded.
"She may stay here as long as she doesn't bother the other customers."I nodded and Haruhi led me to a couch with a coffee table. I sat down and put my school bag on the ground.
" Tuski do you want some cake? We also have some tea as well."
"Don't I have to be a paying customer?" Haruhi shook her head.
"Nope you don't have to, I got it. So you do want cake and tea?"
"Sure, if you insist so much Haruhi."She walked away and I grabbed my school bag. I grabbed my sketchbook looking at something to draw. I saw Honey and Mori sitting together. All the girls squeal at the two. I started to draw them, getting in the little details.

When I finished I saw Haruhi putting down the cake and tea

When I finished I saw Haruhi putting down the cake and tea. I grabbed my tea cup and started to sip on it. I ate a piece of my strawberry cake, tasting the soft frosting and the soft bread. It smelled like vanilla, my favorite smell. She peeked at my sketchbook, she was studying the details that I added.
"Isn't that Honey and Mori-senpai?" I nodded, feeling my face getting hot. Haruhi left to go see her clients. I looked around to find something else. I decided to draw my tea cup and slice of cake. I felt a presence behind me. I saw the twins, Hikaru and Karou. They were studying my every move.
"May I help you two?"
"How do you know-"
"Haruhi so well?" They looked at me with curiosity.
"I've known her since I was younger. We've been friends since elementary."
"How did you meet Haruhi?"
"How come Haruhi never spoke of you?" My heartbeat began to increase. My palms were getting sweaty.
"Like I said we met in elementary." They had suspicious gazes.
"But how? Did you met in a playground?"
"Or were you two in the same school?" My mind began to feel overwhelmed. I didn't want to remember the painful memories.
"If you two are so curious why don't you ask Haruhi?"
They looked at each other and left me in peace. I sipped more of the tea, I felt sleepy. What was in the tea that made me feel so tired? My eyes began to feel droopy and I blacked out.

(Flashback 🎶)

I felt my back against the hard brick wall. I saw people walking past me not sparing me a glance. I didn't mind nor care, I was alone. I remember how this happened to me. I lived a good childhood like any other perfect family

My perfect life changed when my dad started to work more and had to stay for late night 'meetings' while my mom started to go out with her 'friends'... I had to learn to cook for myself because my mom became lazy to leave cooked food for me. One day my parents were having an argument, which resulted in my mother 'crying'.. And then my dad had a suitcase in his hand, I looked at him and he gave me a stuffed bear with a cute red ribbon.

"Here sweetheart, a cute bear for you."
"Thank you dad, but where are you going?"
"Daddy is going to live somewhere else.. But I'll come back for you, alright princess?"
"Okay! But make sure to come back quickly!"
"Why sweetheart?"
"Because mommy doesn't cook food for me!"
He began to laugh and I felt proud. He and mom left me alone as usual. I cooked myself some rice, pan fried some BBQ pork with vegatables and made myself a poached egg. It had been a while since mom left. I realized there wasn't any new ingredients so I got some money from my piggy bank and grabbed my bag. I locked the door since I had the spare key hidden in the plants. When I got home, I saw my mom, a man and a little girl. 

She was smiling.. I never saw her smile in a long time. My eyes felt watery, it felt someone stabbed me in my heart. The little girl hugged her and called her mommy.. She said my little angel. I hear her ask for me, and she said I left with my dad; that I was ungrateful and a brat. I drop the groceries and ran off crying.  I found an empty box alongside the wall; a blanket placed inside it. I cried; knowing my mom didn't want me; as if her actions didn't tell me enough. I laid down in the box and closed my eyes. It felt like a bad dream but it wasn't; no it was my new life. 

(End of flashback)