III*Edited*

(Photo was taken by me when I went to the beach for a walk!! Play music If you want!)

 I woke up to find myself on a couch. The blanket over me, was the softest blanket that I ever felt. I noticed in my arms was the bunny that I drew. I held it close to my heart. I heard whispers, to see the host club chatting. Tamaki, Hikaru and Karou were looking at me in fear? I wonder why? Am I that scary to them? I stood from the couch looking for Haruhi. I walked over to Hikaru, my heartbeat started to increase and looked down at the bunny in my arms.

"I'm sorry to be such a nuisance but do you know where Haruhi is?" His cheeks turned pink, and he cleared his throat.

"Sure, just follow me."

I hold the bunny closer to me as he leads me to the kitchen. I saw her putting the tea cups away. I walk over to her and she hugs me. I feel her rub circles on back and whisper calming words in my ear. My heartbeat began to decrease, and I looked at her. She gave me her smile and I realized that I still have Honey's bunny. I tapped her, she looked at me in confusion.
"What is it, Tsuki?"

"Where's Honey?"

"He's right over there eating cake. Why Tsuki?"

"I need to return his bunny.."
Haruhi patted my head, motioning me to go. I walked to the table of Honey and Mori. They looked at me and Honey gave me a big smile.

"Do you want some cake, Tsuki?"

"No thank you Honey. I just wanted to give your bunny back. Thank you for letting me use him." I tried to maintain eye contact but his smile was too bright. He gently grabs his bunny from my hands.

"Your welcome, it's because you began to breathe heavily so I gave you Usa-chan to cuddle with. It worked, you ended up calming down."
I looked down and ran to Haruhi. She grabbed her bag and I noticed that mine was gone. I looked around and saw Haruhi holding it.

"Sorry we got to go. My dad doesn't want me to stay out late and Tsuki's going to be late! Bye guys see you tomorrow!"
I waved and they waved back saying their goodbyes. We walked out, closing the door. I walked Haruhi home and I went to get changed in my room. I put on my work uniform. I passed Haruhi who waved bye. I closed the door to the house walking to my job. I saw the cute little bakery that stood on the corner of the street. I opened the door hearing the little bell jingle. I grabbed an apron and put it on. I put on the radio not paying attention to the songs. I started to bake pastries, making sweet filling. And then my favorite song started to play History Maker. I started to dance, letting myself be absorbed into the music. I stopped getting back to baking. I heard the bell ring, and I saw two girls.
They had Lobelia uniforms, they were looking at the deserts on display. My heart panged looking at the Lobelia uniforms. But I kept my cool and gave them my best smile.

"Excuse me, but what pastries do you recommend?" I turned to the taller one of the girls. I noticed their smiles, it felt odd.

"Well, I would recommend the macaroons, if you have a bit of a fancy sweet tooth. Now if you want something classic then I would go for some mochi or custom raindrop cake."

"Can I please have one mochi and two custom raindrop cakes?" Her tone was so sweet and she looked at me with an indescribable gaze. I felt uncomfortable with her staring at me like that.

"What kind of mochi would you like?"

"A strawberry mochi please."

"And for the raindrop cakes?"

"Can you make one of them like a galaxy with blueberries?"

"Sure. And what about the other one?"
The taller girl looks at the girl next to her. She swept her hair to the left. She had a smirk on her face, looking at me. I shifted where I was, trying not to meet her eyes. She got nudged and gave an apologetic smile.