Morning of the games

Rainbow Dash's POV-

    It was the morning of the friendship games! I'm super excited to crush Crystal Prep this year. After I got out of bed I went downstairs toward the kitchen. I scoured all the cabinets, all I could find was one, almost empty, box of cereal. I grabbed a bowl and poured my cereal and milk in it. To be honest, I think the cereal was stale but it didn't matter, the friendship games were about to go down, correction Crystal Prep was about to go down! I changed into a white t-shirt, leggings, and threw on my jacket. I put the keys in my car and started driving to school.

  Once I got to school the gang was there already. "Hi guys!"

"Hey Rainbow!" they all said.

"Everyone excited for the games!?" I asked

"You betcha darn tooting!" AppleJack yelled. I was excited too. This year the selected people to compete were me, AppleJack, Flash Sentry, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, Twilight, and Rarity. We all decided that it was getting a bit to cold, so we went inside the music room. We were all standing in a circle and talking about the games, this years competitions were spelling bee, equations, chemistry, baking, and finally the race, the best part! While we were talking, the music rooms door opened slightly, I could see a head poking out. I motioned that someone was at the door and slowly walked toward. In a quick second, I flipped the door open. "Who are you and why are you spying on us!" I said. I looked at the girl, she was wearing the crystal prep uniform!

"Crystal Prep huh... no wonder you were spying on us!" I said again. I looked back at the girl, she was tearing up.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I'm j-just lost..." she said, crying. Rarity came over and gave me the stink eye.

"Rainbow dash! She may be Crystal Prep, that doesn't mean you have to be rude!" Rarity said.

"Are you ok darling?" Rarity slowly pulled the girl into the room. Rarity sat her down on some steps and gave her a tissue.

"What's your name?"

"F-Fluttershy." The girl muttered. Now that I think of it, I hadn't seen this girl at the last Friendship game. I started to wonder if she was new.

"Hey, I'm sorry I yelled. I was wondering are you new? You weren't at the last friendship game." I said

"I j-joined yesterday" Fluttershy said covering her face with her long pink hair. I looked at everyone's facial expression, I mean people at Crystal Prep were brutally mean and this shy and friendly girl had joined them? I could tell the gang felt sorry for her. So, we introduced ourselves.

"Hi I'm Pinkie, this is AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight, Sunset Shimmer we are all super duper happy to be your friend!!" Pinkie said jumping all around the room.

"F-friends?" Fluttershy said like she had no idea what a friend was.

"Yes darling! Do you not have friends in Crystal Prep?" Asked Rarity.

"N-no." Then Principle Celestia came on the speaker and said to go to the auditorium for an announcement. We all stood up and headed for the door except for Fluttershy.

"H-hey Fluttershy, you coming?"  Did I just stutter? Why did I just stutter?!

"Yeah, I guess.." I lent her my hand, she grabbed it and pulled herself up. Then she and I walked over to the auditorium. Once we got there Principal Celestia was on the stage.

"Hello students of CHS and Crystal Prep, are you all excited for the games!" Only CHS roared. Fluttershy was still standing right next to me when Sunny Flare, a girl went to Crystal Prep, came over.

"hey you!" Sunny Flare said walking closer to Fluttershy, "What are you doing on the losers side?!" I growled. It was true, CHS needed a win. We had lost for a few years in a row!

"U-um.." Sunny Flare then grabbed Fluttershy and brought her over to the Crystal Prep side.

"Bye Fluttershy!" I yelled as she went on the other side. She was quite far away but I still saw her hand wave. The entire time Principal Celestia was talking, oops... oh well.

"Let the games begin!!" This time both CHS and Crystal Prep had cheered. Everyone exited the auditorium and headed to the first competition, the spelling bee.