Sugarcoat

Fluttershy's POV-

I woke up the next morning with my new roommate, Rainbow Dash! Today I have to go to school, so I grabbed my towel and took a shower. When I came out Rainbow Dash was already downstairs, she had made me a bowl of cereal, "Thanks Dashie!"

"Anything for you Flutters." She said with a full mouth of cereal. It was funny and a bit disgusting.

We then went outside into our separate cars and headed to school. While driving I started to think about the things that could go wrong today. I really don't feel like being humiliated today, or any other day. When I got to school I went straight to my locker, then 1st period. 1st period was normal, no one made fun of me in class, because a teacher was always there. Then I headed back to my locker to take my English book. While putting back my science book, Sugarcoat came up to me. "Hey Fluttershy.."  She said with embarrassment.

"Hi.. wait, you called me Fluttershy?" Wow, she didn't call me Fluttercry this time!

"Look, I'm sorry about how acted towards you in the friendship games.." She said looking at the ground.

"That's ok.." It was hard forgiving her, but if it weren't for her I wouldn't have gotten closer to Rainbow Dash.

"Anyways, do you want to chat afterschool, maybe?" Sugarcoat asked.

"Sure!" She was actually being nice to me, a girl from Crystal Prep! She walked to her next class and I did the same.

Soon lunch rolled around, again I sat at an empty table. This time Sugarcoat came and sat with me, "Hey Fluttershy!"

"Hi Sugarcoat!", We laughed and ate lunch together, I got evil stares from some people, but it was less than I would usually get! After Lunch, I headed to my next period.

3:00, school was finally over for the day! I walked out of the main doors to see Sugarcoat standing there, waiting for me. I walked closer towards her, then tapped her on the shoulder, "Ah! Oh sorry, you startled me.." She said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"No problem, anyways follow me." She said walking away as I followed. She brought me to Crystal Preps garden, it was so pretty, many wild animal were there too, squirrels, birds, chipmunks! She grabbed my hand and sat down on a curb, "Fluttershy, I'm so sorry about my actions!"

"No problem! It's in the past", Sugarcoat then put her hands on my face and kissed me.

"What are you doing! I have a girlfriend!" I said as quickly pulled away.

"Fluttershy, I like you.." She said like she didn't even hear what I said. She pulled in for another kiss, but I backed away.

"Fluttershy, I can make sure you never get bullied ever again!", I sat there thinking, Sugarcoat could tell all her friends to stop and they'd listen to her. While I was spaced out, Sugarcoat kissed me again. I didn't say anything, pull away, resist, instead I found myself kissing back. "What are you doing Fluttershy! Your with Rainbow Dash! You love her!" The angel on my shoulder said, but the devil replied, "She won't even know! So you have two girlfriends, what's the worst that could happen?". I guess Rainbow wouldn't have to know about Sugarcoat. "Ok, anyways, bye Sugarcoat.." I said trying not to gag.

"Bye babe!", I think I may have thrown up a little. I can't believe what I'm about to do! 2 relationships! I love Rainbow, I don't want her to get hurt. But, I also don't want to be bullied everyday at school! I got back into my car then drove home. Rainbow dash's car was in the driveway. I parked and walked towards the door, took a deep breath and went inside, "Hey Shy! How was school?" Rainbow asked.

"Nothing happened! Why! I'm not lying! I'm fine!" I said as I went up to the bedroom. A few minutes later Rainbow came up, "Flutters, what's wrong?" She said as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Nothing, it's just school.."

"Don't worry about it, your with me now.." she wrapped an arm around me. I felt so guilty, I was cheating on Rainbow, this was so unlike me! I don't know how much longer I can do this...