The Shopping Trip

Rainbow's POV-

Fluttershy was acting very weird yesterday, I didn't take it into too much consideration. Fluttershy and I were sitting on the couch when she got a text, she unlocked the phone and read it, "Who's that?" I asked.

"No one! Nothing!"

"Ok then.." She was acting very weird again, but I trust Fluttershy.

"I have to go outside, I'll be back soon though!"

"O-oh ok then.." Ok now it was getting very weird. She just got a suspicious text, now she's getting ready to go out? I stared thinking, should I follow her? What could she be doing? Nahh... maybe it's personal stuff. I mean, I am her girlfriend, it can't be too bad. I had to make a choice fast, Fluttershy was almost out the door!

"Bye Dashie! Love you!"

"Love you too.."

I went to the front window and as soon as I saw her leave I hopped into my car and followed her. I stayed pretty far back so she couldn't recognize my car. After driving for 15 minutes, Fluttershy parked in front of the mall, I walked in after her. She went up to a girl, where have I seen this girl before? Oh my god, it's Sugarcoat from Crystal Prep! Ok, don't worry they could be just friends, I thought to myself. Sugarcoat then kissed Fluttershy, there was no resistance from Fluttershy, just a disgusted look from Shy as the kiss ended. It looked like she didn't want to kiss her, but why was she? What could she have to offer that I, the amazing Rainbow dash, couldn't offer?! It was like I had a rage bar and it was slowly filling up.

They went to eat lunch, of course I spied on them! Sugarcoat looked very happy, Fluttershy on the other hand looked like she rather be doing anything else. I felt so defeated, I went back to my car, waiting to see Fluttershy come back from her 'date'. After 20 minutes she came out with Sugarcoat, the shared a long kiss, then Fluttershy walked away with a.. I'm going to barf look on her face. As soon as Sugarcoat went back inside the mall, I got out of my car and walked towards Fluttershy car, "Rainbow?"

"Fluttershy! Hey! How was your date?!" I said with sarcasm.

"U-uh I-" She stuttered.

"You know what save it.." I said walking away. I wanted to go home, then straight to bed, but I was starving. I decided to stop at Sugarcube Corner.