Chapter 2

Corey

I was so excited, time to move again. Well this time I'm moving to college with Kin and Kon. I heard we're going somewhere near a place called Foundvillie. I was kind of ready to go to college.

"Guys do you remember Larry Nepp?" Kin asked in the airport. We need to fly an airplane to Foundvillie. Our other stuff is already there thanks to this guy named Jake. (A/N: don't worry you're gonna meet him ;3)

"Yeah! When we lived in Peaceville." Kon said, taking out one of his AirPods. Kon still wears a red bandanna over his black spiky hair. He right now has on a light blue t-shirt with drumsticks on it. He has dark blue baggy pants and brown boots that are mostly covered by his pants.

"Well he is our other roommate." Kin told us while pushing up his glasses. He still has those rounded black glasses. He still likes to wear black shirts with some type of design on them. This one has a red tie on it, just a red tie. Kind of weird but hey it's Kin. Anyway he has light blue jeans with white sneakers on.

"Awesome." I say as I put my headphones in. As much as I'm excited about having Larry as a roommate I still kind of want Laney here. With her sarcasticness and her beautiful smile, man I miss her. I hope she's still waiting for me in Peaceville.