Chapter 23

Corey

A couple of years ago Larry, Kin, Kon, and I moved back to Peaceville and we started a band we call Summer of Us. I miss Laney and I hope that I'll meet her soon, but apparently Kin talked to his cousin who has a friend that is in a relationship with a manager of a band and got us a gig.

Today we were gonna meet the manager of the band and then in a couple of weeks we're gonna meet the band so at the end of the concert we can do a duet like thing. I didn't really understand, but at least we get to meet the band soon, that's cool I guess.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I then threw on a white button up t-shirt with blue pants and black sneakers. I put on my beanie and smiled. I looked pretty nice for the first time in forever.

(Me- for the first time in forever.

Some of my friends-Lemon! You better finish this chapter or I will grab a bat and hunt you down cause love is not an open door.

My other friends with me- 😏

Some of my friends-☹️

My other friends and me- LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOORRRRRR!

Some of my friends-WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Me- 😁)

After a bit someone knocked on my door. I went down to see Katrina talking to Kon. (I forgot to put this in, Katrina isn't that much older than them and in high school they found out about Trina holding Katrina in a dungeon in her mind. Long story short Kin invents something and now Trina's gone.) Katrina dyed her hair back to the light brown hair she had when she was little and now shows the blue stripe of hair she used to hide. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on a dark blue crop top with a white tank under it. She also has on cream white leggings with a dark blue skirt. She smiles a sweet smile at me showing her straight white teeth.

Kon had a bit of pink on his face but it quickly went away when he saw me. He was a bit more casual than me with his black shirt and very baggy dark blue pants. He seems like he's just going on a date. We said goodbye to Katrina then headed to the truck. Larry and Kin were sitting there in the back. Larry shaved one side of his head and got his ears pierced. He has on a light green turtleneck shirt with long sleeves. Blue jeans and black sneakers.

Kin on the other hand just has on a nice black shirt with dark blue pants and red sneakers. We were all looking good. Kon got in the driver seat while I sat in the passenger seat. We headed down to a white and black house. It had about two floors and a huge driveway. We saw a black McClairen. Next to it was an black man. He didn't have hair and was wearing a white shirt and pants with black shoes. His eyes were an Onyx color which was covered by his shades.

We parked and walked over to him. He told us his name was Mike and invented us inside. When we walked in we walked to a dark brown leather couch. We sat down.

"As you know you are going to open up for the Siriens." He told us. The name took me back a couple of years to Larry's sister's wedding. "They'll be here in three days. In two weeks you'll meet them, you'll move here while you guys/gals work. Then after the concert you will go back to your houses. We'll give you a manager to start your career with, then you'll go big." He told us.

"Ok." I said simply trying not to show how happy I was. He kind of just told us we weren't that small boy band any more, but that we were about to shoot for the stars.