Chapter 22

Carrie

During the song I saw couples dancing, people tapping their feet, I even saw a group of boys watching us. Once the song was over everyone was clapping and cheering our band's name. I was really proud of Laney, she wrote this by herself. We walked off stage an black man walked over to us. He didn't have hair and was wearing a dark purple suit. His eyes were an Onyx color. He had on shades, which is weird to me cause it's like ten at night and let's not forget that we're inside.

"Hello ladies, I'm Mike Cottle." Says the guy holding out his hand. Laney took it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Mike. I'm Laney." She tells him. She then points to Konnie, Kim, and me. "And this is Konnie, Kim, and Carrie." Kim waves while Konnie nodded. I just looked at him. What does he want?

"Well ladies I really like your music and was wondering if you already have a manager." He tells us. I could feel my eyes go huge.

"No, no we don't have a manager yet." Lanes tell him. The guy smiles.

"Well I work for Daddy Pop and I would love to be your manager and help you go huge." He tells us. He seems like a nice guy.

"Really?" Laney asked.

"You know it." Mike tells her. As she looked at us for our approval. Kim and Konnie gave thumbs up as I nodded.

"Well then you got yourself a deal Mike." Laney smirked.

(Four years later)

"OMG!" Kim ran down the stairs. Her raven black hair has grown a bit more over the years. Her honey brown eyes shined as she has on a black skirt that went just below her knees and a red crop top on. She smiled as she walked into our living room. We move houses from time to time and right now we were in New York City USA for our world tour.

"What Kim?" Asked Laney. Laney's red hair was up in a high ponytail with her hair going just below her neck and she has two earrings in one ear and three on the other. She has on a dark green t-shirt with black skinny jeans and her white socks on. She has a magazine in her hand.

"Mike just texted me saying he got a new boyfriend!" Kim shrieked. I looked up seeing Kim holding her phone out for us to look at. We see a pale male with dirty blond hair. He has on a light grey hoodie and some skinny jeans. He smiled at the camera with his cornflower blue eyes crossed.

"His name is Graham." Kim told us. "They met about two weeks ago and Mike says it was love at first sight." I smiled at the saying. I remember a redhead who told me about love at first sight. I know this cause he's my lover even if I won't find him ever again.