Chapter 26

Kin

We all sat in the truck parked in the front of our new house. It's been a couple of weeks since we've been here last. I looked up at the two story house. Soon we got out and headed to the front door.

Mike answered it wearing a dark purple suit with a black button up and black shoes. He let us in and we talked for a bit.

"Ok guys so this is your new manager Alex." Mike told us as an ash blond haired woman walked in. Her skin was a caramel cream color. Her eyes were an almost white grey. Alex has on a light grey tank top with dark brown pants.

"Hello." She said to us. Her voice was soft to some it could be enchanting, but to me it was just soft. We all waved as she sat down. We talked about ourselves when we heard the door opened again.

We all turned to see a lapis haired female. Her eyes were a caribbean blue that matched her hair and her cream skin. She has on a black short sleeves shirt with grey leggings and a light brown skirt.

"Hey Mike, me and the girls need you to record a song for us." The female said while pointing to the door. I guess she's part of the Siriens. Mike nodded and followed the girl out of the room.

"Hey Alex who was that?" Larry asked Alex, still looking at where the female use to be.

"Oh that's Carrie. She's the guitarist for the Siriens. She also sings and helps Laney, the lead singer, write songs." Alex answered. "After they finish recording they'll probably come out and meet you guys."

A couple of hours later Mike came back into the room with Carrie, a redhead, a blonde, and a girl with raven black hair.

"Ok guys I'll like to introduce the Siriens." Mike told us pointing to the girls. "Sirens meet Summer of Us." Mike then pointed to us. Kon and I smiled and waved, Corey just looked at the redhead, Larry smiled a bit.

"So you guys will be working together, as you know at the end of the concert all of you will perform a song." Mike said. "We'll have two guitars, one bass, a keyboard, and a drummer. The rest will sing the same with one guitarist. I'll leave it to you to choose. Any questions?"

When none of us spoke he said "good I'll be going then." Before he could open the door the redhead facepalmed and told him "Mike we need to know their names ya know."

"Oh yes." Mike clasped his hands together as he turned on his heels. "Ladies meet Corey," Mike pointed to Corey. "The leader of Summer or Us." He then pointed to Larry. "Larry, their bassist," He pointed to Kon. "Kon their drummer," He then pointed to me. "And Kin their keyboard player. Any more questions."

"Dude you forgot to tell them our names." The raven haired girl told him. Mike laughed. "Oh yeah."

"Well gentlemen meet Laney," He pointed to the redhead. "Their leader and their bassist," He pointed to the raven haired girl. "Kim, their keyboard player," He pointed to Carrie. "Carrie their guitarist," Then he pointed to the blonde. "And let's not forget Konnie their drummer. Now me and Alex will leave so you peeps can talk."

As Alex and Mike walked out the four girls sat on the couch across from us. Kim smiled nicely, Konnie waved at us, Carrie just looked at us, while Laney rolled her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you girls." Corey said. Laney looked at him and nodded then looked at all of us.

"So," Laney started. "Who do you want out of your group to sing?" Laney asked. Corey looked at all of us.

"Me and Kin." He finally said.

"Ok then Konnie and I will also sing." Laney told us. "Unless you want this more as a duet then me and you can sing."

"Ummm." Corey looked at us again I just shrugged. I'm not a big singer and if I don't have to be on that stage for very long and can watch it from the sidelines, then that's ok. "Ok We'll do a duet."