Chapter 21

Larry

I looked at the text that my sister sent to me. Why did she wait till the day she was getting married to tell me? Tell me about it! I sighed. Sometimes she's too much.

I didn't really feel like going to the fancy wedding and putting on a fancy suit. So. I'm just going to the after party. That's what you get for not telling me sooner Jess.

I threw on a tight white shirt with a jean jacket. I had on light blue jeans and brown boots like shoes. As much as I loved my sister I really didn't want to go to her wedding or the after party, but Kon told me I had to go.

I turned around looking at Daisy who was laying on my bed. "What do you think?" I asked the dog who was looking at me. She closed her eyes and put one of her paws on her face. Wow, a face paw.

"Hey it's not that bad!" I exclaimed. The dog just shook her head. I smiled and scratched her ear. I loved this dog. "Cya later Daisy."

I walked downstairs and saw Corey. He had on a black shirt with a light blue skull on it. He had on light brown very baggy pants that cover the top of his black sneakers. His blue shaggy hair went about to his chin maybe longer and was covered with his orange beanie.

"Hey Larry Kin and Kon are already in Kon's truck." Corey told me. I nod and we headed to Kon's banged up grey truck. I could hear some rock music blaring out of the radio.

Me and Corey were in the back with Kon driving and Kin sitting in shotgun writing in a notebook. We headed downtown to the free way. We were behind a black van. Next to us was a girl on a motorcycle. She had on a black leather jacket and black pants. Her helmet was covering her face, but just looking at her I felt like I already knew her.

Soon we soon got off on an exit then we drove to a hotel looking thing. In the dim light it seemed a chocolate brown and on the second floor you could see light coming out of the window.

We walked inside seeing my dad. His red hair was gelled back and he had on a black suit with a white button. I hugged him and headed upstairs. I saw there was a chocolate strawberry stand, a food table, and a dance floor near a stage.

The stage had a black key-board that had some gold lines on it, a black and grey bass, a drum set that was gold and black, with a gold guitar. *I wonder who's performing?

After a while of talking to my sister, her dance with my dad, and eating food Jake walked on stage.

"Hey guys. I want to thank all of you for coming." Jake told everyone. "I know y'all have been having fun, but why not have more fun with our special guests the Siriens!"

Soon four girls walked on the stage. One had blue hair she had on a leather jacket with black pants and a dark blue shirt with black knee high boots. Her eyes were a Caribbean blue. Then you had a shorter girl with black hair. She had on a red dress with a gold rose in her raven hair. She had on red flats. Her eyes were Honey brown. Next to that girl was a blonde. She was large then the black haired girl and taller but most of that was muscle. Her shoes were light brown boots. She had on a purple shirt with dark grey jeans. Her eyes were a chestnut brown. The last girl was a redhead with emerald green eyes. Her outfit was a green and black striped shirt with yellow sleeves. One of the sleeves went off her shoulder. She had on red skinny jeans and black combat boots.

The redhead got the bass and stood in front of the microphone. The blue chick grabbed the guitar while the black haired girl walked to the keyboard and the blonde went to the drums.

"This song goes out to my brother Jake and his new wife Jess." The redhead said in a soft voice. ( Love Story by Taylor Swift) Soon they started with a melody and the red sang.

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes, and the flashback starts

I'm standing there

On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns

See you make your way through the crowd

And say, "Hello"

Little did I know

Corey seemed shocked as the girl sang and they added concussion in.

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"

And I was crying on the staircase

Begging you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say "Yes"

Kin looked at the black haired girl and smiled a bit. Looks like someone has a crush. Soon the blue girl sang.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you

We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew

So close your eyes

Escape this town for a little while

My heart stopped a bit as the girl sang. Her voice was soft and sweet but rough and mean at the same time.

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"

But you were everything to me

I was begging you please don't go and I said

The black haired girl added in. Soon all three of them sang together.

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say "Yes"

The redhead stopped singing as the other two did a little duet.

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel

This love is difficult, but it's real

Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess

It's a love story baby just say "Yes"

Oh, oh

Soon they stopped and the redhead started singing again.

I got tired of waiting

Wondering if you were ever coming around

My faith in you was fading

When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone

I keep waiting for you but you never come

Is this in my head? I don't know what to think

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said "Marry me Juliet

You'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

It's a love story baby just say 'Yes'"

Oh, oh

Oh, oh