Chapter 14

Kin

I was playing video games in the living room when Corey walked in. He seemed pretty mad so I paused my game and asked if he was ok.

"No, no I am not. First you and Larry told me that Lexi cheated on me, then I saw that she really is cheating on me, and then I bumped into this red head chick who was being a brat!" He shouted. Wow, he has had a terrible day. Now I wish I never asked.

"Hey it's ok." I told him. "Now you know Lexi is a cheater and now you can break up with her."

"No, I-" He sighed, and sat down on the black couch. "I don't want her to know that I know because I want to make sure no one falls for her again."

"Sooooo," I ask. Then as if he's been here the whole time Larry walked.

"What if we try to find out how many 'boyfriends' she has and invite all of them to the movies." Larry suggested, obviously he was eavesdropping. "Then when they see that she's cheating on them all, no one will date her and you can have your revenge Corey."

Corey's face formed a smirk as he nodded. Now that we've got a plan, all we have to do is find out how many guys she's dating, how to make them say yes to going to the movies, and how to make sure she knows nothinging of this. This is gonna be a long night.