Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Btw this is after the movie with Lexi and her many boyfriends)

Corey

I can't believe it. We did it. We showed everyone who the real Lexi Tipton is. Now let's just hope no one falls in love with her ever again cause she had like twenty three boyfriends.

I smiled at the funny number remembering that time were me and Kon cheated at cards, while Laney was just shocked. I remember her words as she told me I couldn't have four sixes and Kon had way more than forty sixes.

I walked up to my room thinking about all the times I had Lanes by my side. I loved her so much. For a moment at the movies I thought that the girl I bumped into today was Laney, but it couldn't be. She's still in Peaceville...well hopefully she is.

I got changed into a white shirt and some blue basketball shorts. I climbed in bed and closed my eyes. In my dreams I saw Laney and I sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows while Kin and Kon tried scaring girls.

Laney looked up at me and laughed. The sound was the most amazing thing in the world. "Core you got some chocolate on your cheek." She told me, smiling as I tried getting it off. When I kept missing she put her warm soft hand on my cheek and swiped the chocolate.

I looked down at her soft pink lips and then looked into her emerald green eyes. I remember thinking about how I could get her to kiss me. Then Kin and Kon came up and scared me. Laney looked at them confused as they just looked disappointed.

Soon we were at the park with Kon and Kin feeding the squirrels. Laney was sitting on a branch as a squirrel climbed up. Kon ran after it and tried climbing up. When he fell Laney climbed down and helped him up, trying not to laugh about the fact that he fell.

When I looked at her again Kon had moved and the sun hit her just right, making her pale skin shine and her red hair looked more alive. Her green eyes looked like they had some gold in them turning her into a goddess. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through my blinds. I looked around the room and walked to my dresser. I pulled open the bottom drawer revealing a wooden box. I pulled it out and sat on my bed. Soon I opened it and saw pictures piled on top of each other.

These were things I have from Peaceville. Like one of those photo booth picture things. It was me and Laney in all of them. We both had on smiles and a bit of a blush as we did funny poses. I smiled remembering Lanes and I kissed in the photo booth before I left. I really hope she's ok and I hope one day I can tell her I love her.