Sebastian strikes

"Okay class. This week, we're gonna think about the choreographing and vocals for Nationals. Brittany, you will become the choreographer of the club and Mercedes, you'll be the vocal trainer!" Mr Schue directed the girls.

Rachel went towards Mr Schue quickly.

"Mr Schue, I've got something to talk about," Rachel whispered.

"Make it quick, Rachel, I've got no time," Mr Schue said sternly.

"Everyone here knows I'm the best singer. Why would you choose Mercedes?" Rachel angrily asked.

"Enough, Rachel! You shouldn't be so selfish! You're a leader, but yet you are so selfish that you won't let anyone have their chances to shine! That is unacceptable, Rachel," Mr Schue boomed.

"I'm okay. I'm used to be unaccepted for being who I am. And I'm really disappointed it's one of my favourite teachers," Rachel complained.

"Rachel. Please leave this choir room. I'm sick of you," Mr Schue pointed to the entrance.

Rachel began to cry and rushed out of the choir room without giving anyone a second look. Finn went after Rachel and Quinn gave a sly smile. Mr Schue began to chase after Rachel after feeling guilty about it but Quinn stopped him.

"Mr Schue, Rachel deserves to be treated like this. She doesn't show what it means like to be in Glee Club. Just leave her alone," Quinn said softly.

Then, shoutings came ringing out of the corner of the room.

"I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE, LOSERLIPS. GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SMACK YOU WITH MY GRANDMA'S SLIPPERS. IT'S AS HUMONGOUS AS YOUR LIPS!" Santana screamed at Sam.

"WHO CARES? YOU THINK I WANNA BE WITH YOU AT FIRST? NO, YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION AND NOBODY LIKES YOU," Sam came shouting at Santana's face.

Santana began pulling Sam's shirt and trying to punch him in his face but Mr Schue and Puck pulled them apart. Brittany pulled Santana towards the ladies.

"BURN IN HELL, SAM. HELL!" Santana shrieked before disappearing into the hallway.

After there was a silence treatment, Mr Schue dismissed the class.

"We're not gonna have class today. Dismiss," Mr Schue sighed loudly.

Kurt and Blaine went to hang out at The Lima Bean to talk about the day and expressed each other's opinions.

"Santana, shouldn't have done that. I mean Sam's a human, he has feelings!" Kurt honestly remarked.

"Well, Sam has been cheating on Santana I mean guess what? Sam went to make out with Quinn when he is already with Santana! Sam deserves a punch," Blaine trailed off.

"Yeah, you're kind of right. I mean, Sam obviously is a cheater," Kurt rolled his eye.

"If Sam's a cheater, guess what are you?" Blaine smirked, "You're mine."

Kurt pouted and held Blaine's hand tightly when Kurt's face turned pale with fear.

"What's wrong, Kurt?" Blaine asked with sad eyes.

"Hey, Blaine, it's been long since we talked," Sebastian greeted Blaine from behind, "I just wanna say that I'm really sorry for hurting your friend here."

"Oh, i-it's okay," Kurt trembled.

Sebastian apologized Blaine for making him so angry the last week and began to talk about those days. Blaine did not realize he was ignoring Kurt, leaving him laughing awkwardly. Kurt thought that Sebastian was plotting to get Blaine back.

"Aw, Sebastian, I miss those days, really," Blaine said aloud then realized that he had used the wrong words.

Kurt stood up and took his bag after the words Blaine had said.

"I really hope that I could join in with the both of you in your conversation but you guys looks like you're having fun. I'm sorry but it's getting late, I gotta go," Kurt said and left the coffee shop without further a do.

"Kurt, wait up!" Blaine went to chase after Kurt but Sebastian held his hand.

"No worries, Blaine. It's movie night in my house today, you could come over," Sebastian offered.

"Sebastian, I have to comfort Kurt, he's not alright," Blaine said.

"And you know what's the reason? You," Sebastian blamed Blaine for hurting Kurt's feeling.

"I know, I'm always wrong. What should I do, Seb, I'm totally lost," Blaine began to sob.

"C'mon let's just have a good time for a while. I have drinks in my storeroom," Sebastian walked side-by-side with Blaine to his car.

About 15 minutes later, Blaine and Sebastian reached his house which was empty. Sebastian played a romantic movie and began to pour red wine and champagne on a glass.

"Have a drink?" Sebastian extended his hand to give Blaine the glass of wine.

While watching the movie, Blaine kept drinking without thinking of stopping. His mind suddenly went wild and during one part of the movie, Blaine tried to make out with Sebastian on the couch. Sebastian smirked and went in for a kiss but Blaine stopped and stood up from the couch, shaking his head and slapping Sebastian for causing all these unnecessary troubles.

"Sebastian, you planned this, didn't you?!" Blaine shouted at Sebastian's face.

"It's not my fault, dude! You can reject it if you want to but you decided to follow me here!" Sebastian growled.

"Sebastian, don't ever fool around with me," Blaine warned, "And if you don't already know, I belong to Kurt since yesterday, and I'm not letting anyone get between the two of us."

Blaine slammed the door shut and walked from Sebastian's house to Kurt's. It was a 5 minutes walk but Blaine felt like it's a 3 hours jog. As soon as he reached Kurt's house, everything was silent. He went up into Kurt's bedroom and found Kurt sleeping on the floor instead of the bed. Blaine found a piece of note on the bed and read it.

'To my boyfriend, Blaine.

Blaine, if I'm not good enough for you, then tell me.

If I couldn't erase all the memories of you and Sebastian out of your mind, tell me.

If I'm not the ideal guy to be with you, tell me.

Whoever you want to be with, I only want you to be happy, even if I'm not the guy.

I just want a happy Blaine, and if I had never make you happy, I'll let you free.

I promise, to love you forever and always, even if you're not my property anymore.

What I want is that, you to be honest with your feelings.

From Kurt'

Blaine cried and crushed the paper to throw it away.

"Of course I love you Kurt. Sebastian is nothing to me. You are mine, and will always be. I won't be what I am right now without you. I just need you by my side," Blaine cried and went to kiss Kurt's forehead before going to sleep by his side, on the floor, always protecting his flawless angel.