chapter 10

Chapter 10: reunited

(The server continent)

"So what do we have to do?" Yolei asked.

"Its very simple, you all must place your hands on the crimson sapphire and focus all the power you were given from your crests into one single thought," Archamonda said.

"What do we have to think of?" Mimi asked.

"Awakening these three Digimon from there slumber," Archamonda replied.

One by one both Old groups of DigiDestined put their hands on the crimson sapphire and began to think the exact same thought: Awakening these three Digimon from there slumber.

"Good. You all may open your eyes now." Archamonda said.

Everyone did so and they were all surprised to see that all three eggs were gone.

“ What happened?” Cody asked.

“Where am I?”

everyone looked into the corner of the room and saw Witchmon rubbing her head.

she opened her eyes and saw herself in a small room with sand-colored walls, she then looked over and saw several human adults standing in the other side of the room, one of the adults stood out.

she walked over and look at Izzy closely.

“Michael? Look how old you are. have I really been in egg form this long? You know Michael you haven’t changed that much at all, I mean your arms and legs are still so scrawny and pathetic, not to mention you still vary short for a human male of your age. I still can't believe such a weakling as you deafened me.”

everyone chuckled except Izzy, he was very embarrassed.

“ That is not Michael, witchmon. this is his father, the original crest holder of knowledge. “ Archamonda said.

“Oh um.. I’m sorry. your son looks a lot like you.”

“ He does look a lot like his father,” Kari said as she tried to hide her smile from her husband.

witchmon, it has been nearly two years since your battle at the castle.

“ I’ve been asleep that long?”

“well, your injures were very sever from what I’ve been told. It doesn’t surprise me that you have taken much longer to heal then other Digimon. “

“ where is Michael? I would like to make amends to him and meicoomon. “

“That’s why we’ve brought you back. You have infinite knowledge of the unknown regions and we need you and Michael’s father to lead us to the great desert of fear.

As we speak our enemy seeks the Azure garnet.”

Witchmon’s eyes went wide as she heard this.

“ How could this be? the garnet has been lost for generations, and legend says that all those who seek it...”

“ What happens?” Kari asked

“Legends has it that all who seek the power of the garnet will die a painful death, that’s why I went after the sapphire because it wasn’t as dangerous to take...is that were Michael is?”

“I think so. most luckily he is being used to find the garnet since it is linked to his crest of fear. “ archamonda replied.

“Well, then there is a chance that he may survive. After all, he is the Digidestened of fear, I'm sure the garnet wouldn't harm him."