Connection

(THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA!)

After your fun night and shower with your favorite wolf you quickly washed poor Jack's bed sheets, then went to bed while cuddling, legosi had to be gentle because your body was sore and a new bite mark to deal with, not as serious but still a noticeable mark to say the least.

Legosi apologizes multiple times thinking your mad he bit you and got too rough, but in all honesty you liked it.

~

"Good morning (y/n)" legosi says to you as he pushes his snout into your neck.

His arms are wrapped around you, your his little spoon and hes basically cradling you.

"*yawn* good morning legosi" you say as you push your back into the wolf and embrace his body heat.

"D-did you like last night?" He says in a flirty but worried voice.

"Loved it baby" you say back as you turn and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Legosi blushes.

"I-im glad you liked it" he says as he tries to not make eye contact.

"And again I'm sorry about biting you last night" the wolf says as his ears point down.

"Why are you apologizing, I fucking loved it" you say.

"R-really?" He says in shock.

"Just let's the world know I'm yours" you say as you get up and sit on top of him, you give him a look of love.

Legosi gulps and sits up a bit.

You lean down and give the wolf a kiss.

He pushes his face into yours.

You place your hand on his cheek and use your thumb to brush the fur on his cheekbone.

Both your eyes are closed as you embrace each others lips.

You spend a couple minutes making out and rubbing each others arms to show you love eachother.

~

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"YOU GUYS NAKED IN THERE?" a familiar voice shouts.

"No collot your fine" you say back.

"Kay! Comin in!" The dog says.

Collots walks in and sees you still sitting on the wolves crotch as legosi runs your upper arm.

"ssoooooooooo?" Collot says in question.

"I know what your asking and it's none of your business collot" you say with a sneer.

"Ok ok! Geez, but considering the condom that's laying on the floor, I would assume you did" the white dog says with a giggle.

You and legosi look over at the ground and see you forgot to pick it up last night. You both freeze and go red.

"Well I'm not touching it" collot says.

"U-um sorry hehe" you say as you hop off the dogs lap and pick up the rubber.

"I'll throw this out" you say.

"Oh, its sunday, could you just take the garbage to the curb for us please?" Collot kindly asks.

"Yea no problem" you reply.

You throw the condom into the garbage bag and tie the bag up, you grab it and leave the dorm room to go throw the bag away.

"You dirty little bastard! Dont think I didn't notice! That thing had nothing in it! You totally took it off while sleeping with him!" Collot says in a shout the second you close the door.