Date night

(Since only one person voted, looks like it's a movie night with Legosi!)

"hmmm I'm thinking movie" you say to the wolf.

"What movies are out? Do you know?" Legosi asks.

"No idea, I guess I'll check" you reply.

"Ok I'll call a taxi" the wolf says while pulling out his phone.

You do the same and google some movies that are in theaters right now.

*hmmm legosi likes horror right? Although I'm not a fan I think I can bare through it just to let him have a good time, hes already taking me out so might as well let him have his choice of movie* you think.

"Uh, what about this one? "The hunted predator"? Looks alright" you say to the wolf while showing him your screen.

"You don't like horror though?" You he says as he tilts his head in question.

"Well maybe I should try it, toughen me up a bit haha" you say with a giggle.

"Maybe I like you weak" he flirtatiously says.

"Oh my god, do you want to watch this movie or not" you say with a blush.

"If you're up for it, promise you wont have nightmares?" He says in a joking voice.

"I promise, and if I do it just means I get to cuddle a bit more close tonight" you say while giving legosis nose a little boop.

Legosi blushes and rubs the back of his head.

"I-I wouldnt mind that at all" he says.

"Wanna go outside and wait for the taxi?" You say as you put your phone back in your pocket.

"S-sure, it should be here soon" he replies as he opens the door for you.

"What a gentleman" you say in a british accent while giving him a silly bow.

He laughs a bit as you walk out the door.

~

During the taxi you ride you rested your head on legosis shoulder, It was the afternoon so you guys would probably have to rush home after the movie, just to be back on curfew.

You guys arrive at the movie theater and get your tickets.

"So what do you want for snacks?" Legosi asks.

"Just popcorns fine for me, you can get whatever you want" you reply.

"So popcorn and 3 bags of candy? Ok?" He replies while giving a snicker.

"Huh? No I said just popc-" you start to say but he cuts you off.

"Oh and also soda? Alright" he says while trying to hold back laughter.

"L-legosi! Just popcorns fine!" You say.

"Too late!" He says as he runs to the food stand.

"Legosi!" You shout as you chase him.

~

Sadly you couldnt argue with him and he buys you a bunch of candy and popcorn for the movie, he buys himself around the same amount of stuff.

"T-thanks, but you didnt have to buy this much stuff for me" you say, you feel sort of guilty.

"Its fine, anything for my little mole rat" he says as he bursts out laughing.

"HEY! IM NOT THAT UGLY!" you shout.

"I didn't say you were an ugly mole rat, you're the cutest mole rat around" he exclaims.