White fur

After your doggy pals finished crying and squeezing you, they finally let you get ready for drama club.

~

You and legosi arrive at the drama club and it seems rather busy, actors on stage rehearsing, dancers practicing their choreography, and some kids in the corner painting and sewing things.

"So what do you do here legosi? Are you an actor?" You ask the wolf.

"U-um no, I'm in the art department but I mainly work the lighting" he replies, looking at the floor.

*uh oh he probably thinks I'm disappointed hes not an actor or something* you think

"Oh cool, the lighting really effects how the scene feels so it's good to know someone smart handles it" you say with a smile, hoping to cheer him up.

"Y-yea, it does, a lot of people think it's really easy but it's not" legosi says excitedly, tail wagging behind him.

*wow someone who sees how important lighting is, I like him more already* legosi thinks as his tail starts to wag faster.

"LEGOSI!" Someone shouts in a forceful tone.

"Y-yes louis?" Legosi replies in a worried face.

"So you brought the wannabe mole rat did you? Good, we need an extra hand in the art department, so welcome to the drama club (y/n)" louis says rudely.

"I-im not that ugly?!" You exclaim "am I?" You mumble.

"Anyways I just wanted to remind you about that suit you need to fit for tems replacement, I think everyone in your department has started it a bit. Go join them" the deer says.

"O-ok" legosi says.

Legosi starts to walk away after nudging you to follow him. You follow.

"No you don't look like a mole rat" legosi mumbles as he looks away blushing.

"Hmm? Oh, uh thanks. I didnt take him too seriously, just never been called a mole rat before haha" you say jokingly.

"Well still, you're cute s-so dont listen to louis" he says as he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

You turn away and blush.

*is he trying to flirt? Hes not very good but I think that makes it cuter? Either that or i have low standards haha* you think while letting out a quiet giggle.

"H-hello everyone" legosi says to the group of students all sitting in a circle while working on multiple projects.

"Hello legosi!" A blue bird with a long neck says.

*is that a peafowl? Looks like one* you think.

"who's this legosi?" The bird asks.

"O-oh this is (y/n)" legosi replies.

"Hello, nice to meet you!" You say with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Dom" the peafowl says.

"Well are you in the art department?" Dom says with a curious face.

"Um yea I think so, what should I do?" You reply.

"Well let's start simple" Dom kindly says.

~

"Ugh I cant believe I was put in the art department, I should be acting" the meerkat from the other day says.

*his names kai right? He complains a lot* you say in your head.

"Well you're very good at this Kai!" Dom says with a smile.

"W-wait really?! Haha I guess I am" Kai says confidently.