Love is strong

You wake up next to the wolf in the normal cuddling position, you push into his neck to try and wake him up.

"Mmm" legoshi grunts in slight annoyance.

"Cmon we gotta wake up wolfy, we got the play" you whisper.

"I dont want to" the wolf grunts as he squeezes you tighter.

"Aw man, I wanted to see my boyfriend in a robe with no shirt! I've seen the outfit, you would look hot in it" you say teasingly.

"R-really? You think so?" Legoshi says he opens his eyes and blushes.

"Oh definitely, kinda jealous everyone will be able to see it though and it's not just for me" you giggle.

"W-well maybe I can wear it for you alone some other time?" He nervously says while trying to give a flirty look.

"Hmm sounds intresting, we can talk about that later though, time to get up mr flirty" you say as you roll on top of the wolf.

"I missed cuddling like this" you say as you lay on his chest.

"I-I did too, sorry I was... ignoring you" legoshi responds while looking ashamed.

"I wanna forgive you, but you kinda scared me, I really thought you were going to leave me or something" you say as you play with his sleeve.

"I would never leave you (y/n) I love you, u-unless you want me to!" He responds slightly panicked.

"God no! I love you too legoshi, but cmon let's get up" you say.

You start to hear the other boys in the room getting out of bed.

"Uh? (Y/n)?" Legoshi says.

"Yea" you respond as you slowly climb off the wolf.

"C-can you stall for me? I have uh, something, I need to wait for it to go away" he says while blushing.

You look down and see his erection through his pajamas.

"Havent seen him in a while" you jokingly say as you slide your hands down his pants.

You grab his meat and jerk him a little bit.

"W-what are you doing!" He says while blushing intensely.

"I dont know what you're talking about" you reply as you take your hand away.

"D-dont stop!" Legoshi says in a sad whisper.

"You're a little pervert arent you? We gotta get up, good luck hiding that, I'll stall for a couple seconds" you reply.

"You're evil" legoshi says.

"I'll make up for it later" you say as you open the curtain and leave the bed. You close it behind you to hide the wolf's giant tent in his pants.

"Good morning (y/n)!" Jack excitedly says as he puts his school vest on.

"Good morning" you say as you stretch.

"Is legoshi up?" Collot asks as he walks past you to open legoshis bed curtain.

"Y-yea! But dont open that!" You say.

"Why not?" Collot asks.

"Um, he was just crying from what happened to me last night, he doesnt want you to see him like that" you lie.

"Aw that's sweet, ok, dont take too long legoshi" collot says as he turns away and finishes getting ready.

*phew thankfully that worked, what I said was a lot more romantic then what's actually going on in that bed* you think.