Warm Blooded

*hey I'm near the theater arent I? Maybe I could go see legosi before I head back to the dorm, yea! I'll go see him maybe he will like the company, or maybe not but I should at least say hi* you think to yourself.

You snuck out of the dorms to go walk around and think about everything that's happened so far, showed up in some animal world, basically have a panda dad, now theres some cute wolf guy you like hanging around with, you may not have talked much with him but his quiet personality is kind of adorable and you want to know him more.

The night sky is clear with plenty of stars, a little cold but you dont mind, you can see a light in the distance and you see your wolf friend standing near the entrance of the theater, you start to walk over excitedly but as you get closer you notice a small bunny.

You ignore her and look back to legosi...

He stopped moving, hes standing complety still as if in shock, you continue to walk closer still ignoring the rabbit who is nearing the fountain, you're still a distance away but you can see the canine and the rabbit clearly.

*what's he doing?* you think as the wolf starts to sniff the air intensely.

*well he must smell us and is keeping alert, he is supposed to be keeping guard after all, but shouldnt he know my scent? Why is he so panicked? It's probably because of the rabbit* you continue to walk closer.

Legosi begins to jolt his body, as if hes resisting something, his body curling in on itself as he makes faces of pain.

*w-wait isnt that what those feral animals did back at the clinic? Legosi wouldnt eat someone would he? Hes different right? Wait... THE BUNNY!* you look over to where the rabbit was and you see her standing completly still, her ears twitching as if she is listening for something.

*D-damnit run you idiot, what are you doing* the wolf gets into a pouncing position.
*SHES NOT MOVING SHIT* you start to sprint to the bunny as she begins to run, realizing the situation shes in.

Legosi pounces, he begins to fly towards the bunny with his immense leap.

"WATCH OUT!" you scream as you shove the rabbit out of the way of the wolf, causing her to fall, you get tackled to the ground and you begin to roll with the wolf.

The rabbit hesitates to get up but soon runs away in fear.

"L-Legosi, what are you doing? I thought you were a good person? Why would you try to attack her?" You say while shaking. You're stuck in the wolf's grasp and he begins to squeeze you tighter as a tear comes from his eye.

"Legosi whats wrong? Talk to me, Please tell me why you're doing this"

"g-go away" the wolf mutters.

"Huh? Legosi what are you saying?" The wolf's grip gets tighter and you start to having difficulty breathing, his claws are starting to pierce your flesh.

"L-legosi you're hurting me?" You say in a shaky voice.

"I wont, I won't do it" the wolf mutters to himself.

You begin to realize hes not talking to you, hes talking to something inside of him.

"L-legosi are you going to kill me?" You say, even though you already know the awsner, you've begun to accept that you're going to die.

You start to think that your life was actually pretty bad anyway, your mom was abusive, you didnt really have friends, you could never get into a relationship because you were scared you werent enough.

Your body goes limp as you give up on fighting.

"Go ahead" you sadly say.

"I'll... eat.... yoOOOUUUU" legosi say. He bites down on your neck, it stings, you begin to cry silently, the wolf starts to apply pressure and his nails begin to tear right through your arms skin.