Roleplay

"Rise and shine love birds!" Collot yells into your ear.

You groan in annoyance and so does legoshi.

"Its Wednesday, so were halfway through the week! You can do it" miguno jokingly says as he puts his pants on.

"Ok, we'll be up in a second" you tiredly say as you back up into the wolf more.

You woke up in the same position you went to sleep in, legoshi spooning you and holding you tightly.

Legoshi let's out a slight moan when you back up.

Collot doesnt seem to hear it, he gets up and goes to brush his teeth.

"You did not just moan legoshi" you say in a whisper while trying to hold back your laugh.

"Well when I wake up with your butt rubbing against my crotch it's kinda hard" he whispers back with a giggle.

"Well it's not like your pent up, you just force fed me 4 hours ago if you havent forgotten haha" you quietly say.

"O-oh, um sorry about that" he whispers.

"Hehe it's fine, that's 2 holes you've filled up now" you say while slowly getting up.

Legoshi starts blushing intensely and opens his mouth to speak but cant seem to find any words.

"Oh if only I had more, I would let you fill them all up" you say seductively.

"Ew that kinda sounds weird" you say while starting to laugh.

"A-a little bit, cmon let's get up" legoshi says with a giggle as he gets up.

"Ok wolfy" you say as you get up and off the bed.

You both get ready for school like every other day.

The 701 canines all leave the dorm with you following.

You spend another boring day in classes, again you stare at the wolf and he occasionally stares back.

*I'm definitely gonna do it* legoshi says in his head.

~

After your boring first classes with legoshi you go to have lunch in the cafeteria.

After you and legoshi grab your food you go and sit with your dormmates.

"Cant believe summers is coming so soon!" Jack says to the group.

"Yea it's crazy! Got any plans?" Durham responds.

"Well I'm definitely gonna visit family for the first month, I dont know about the rest though" jack says.

"Well miguno and I are going to my families cottage!" Durham says.

"Are you two in love as well?" Collot says with a laugh.

"Oh shut up!" Miguno shouts.

"Guess Jack and voss are the only ones left for me, wanna go out Jack" collot says jokingly while making a kissy face.

"I-ill pass" Jack says with a nervous laugh.

"What about you two? Going to a love hotel or something?" Miguno says with a sneer.

"Good idea, add that to the list legoshi" you say jokingly.

Legoshi starts choking on his food in shock and tries calm himself down.

"Seems he likes that idea (y/n) you should take him" collot says with a giggle.

"Mmf!" Legoshi again starts choking on his food.