Love taste.

On your walk to the infirmary with legoshi you hold his hand tightly and he squeezes just as hard back.

Once you arrive you see the nurse who helped with your bandages.

"Oh hello! Its you again" The zebra says.

She looks down and sees you holding legoshis hands. She immediately understand the relationship you have.

*oh my goodness! Is that his boyfriend? Hes dating a wolf!? Let alone the tallest wolf imaginable? HE LET THAT WOLF SCRATCH HIS BODY UP JUST FOR SEX* the nurse thinks.

You notice the weird look shes giving you.

And legoshi is looking sort of nervous and starting to sweat a bit while still holding you hand.

"Um hi, uh legoshis got some cuts, can you help him out?" You politely ask.

"Oh, um of course come here young man" the zebra says while walking towards a bed.

Legoshi gives you a slightly worried face but you walk towards the bed and pull him with you.

"Just sit down, now where are these cuts?" The zebra asks.

The wolf sits down on the bed and puts his arms in his lap.

"O-on my back" legoshi says while looking into his legs.

"Ok can you take your shirt off?" The nurse says.

"Um it hurts to do it" he says then turns to look at you.

"Could you give me a hand please (y/n)?" He kindly asks.

"Sure" you say as you reach over and grab the bottom of his shirt.

You gently pull the shirt over his head which rustles his fur a bit.

"Thank you" he says.

"Oh my! Now how did you get these... Wait I think I know" the nurse says as she looks at legoshis back, she peers at you and gives you a look of disappointment.

"N-now I know about you two and you're fun little um "things" you do when have sexual intercourse but these are getting very out of hand you two!" She scowls to the both of you.

Legoshis ear perks up in confusion.

"O-oh miss that's not what happened this time" you say nervously while holding legoshis shirt.

"Him and his friend got into a fight after the performance today" you politely speak.

"Ugh, what's with you teen boys and violence! It doesnt solve anything!" She shouts as she goes to grab some gauze and surgical tape.

Legoshi leans in a whispers while the lady is distracted.

"What is she talking about? With the "things"?" He says sounding kind of worried.

"I'll tell you later just go with it" you whisper back.

The zebra comes back with the items.

"Now these are definitely going to scar! But let's clean them" she says as she dampens a sponge with rubbing alchohol.

Legoshi winces in pain and whimpers a bit.

"You ok wolfy?" You ask with a fake sad face.

"Y-yea I'm fine!" He says, but you can clearly tell hes not.

You walk over and stand in front of the wolf, reach down then grab his hand.

"Squeeze my hand if you need to ok? you big baby?" You say jokingly.