Risky Night

(Please note I'm changing legosis age to 18, he is 18 in the manga but around this time he wouldn't be so I'm changing that fact, no lewded minors here)

"You useless peice of shit,you couldnt even fucking do that properly?!"

"I-im sorry! I'll fix it now!"

"Too fucking late for that! Get over here"

*I need to run!*

"Don't you fucking run away from me!*

*oh no I'm trapped*

"THINK ITS OK TO RUN AWAY! LITTLE FAGGOT, MAN UP"

(SMACK)

"I SAID IM SORRY"

(SMACK)

"STOP YOURE HURTING ME!*

"GOOD YOU LITTLE PUSSY!*

(SMACK)

___

GASP

You shoot awake trying to catch your breath from the horrible nightmare you just had.

"Hm? (Y/n)? Are you okay?" Legosi asks as he rubs his eyes to try and see better. He sits up beside you.

"W-woah! You're shaking! Are you ok?" Legosi says in a sort of yelling whisper.

"I-i-im fine... it was just a nightmare" you say, trying to give the wolf a smile.

"Are you sure? You can tell me about it (y/n), I'm here" legosi says while massaging your hair.

You start to get teary eyed and dive into legosi for a hug, causing the both of you to lay back down again

"I know you are, and thank you but I dont want to talk about It right now" you say with a sniffle.

"That's ok, can you go back to sleep?" Legosi asks while continuing to play with your hair.

"Yea, as long as you keep doing that, your nails are good for massages" you jokingly say.

Legosi blushes "well you can have massages whenever you want" legosi replies while giving a cute grin.

"Love you" you say to the wolf as you snuggle into his chest.

"Love you too" legosi says back.

You drift back to sleep as wolfy continues to play with your hair.

~

"Shhh you're gonna wake them up!"

"Sorry! But this is to cute"

"Its not that cute... ok maybe a little"

You keep hearing little whispers and you open your eyes to see what it is.

"What are you guys doing? And why are you staring at us like that? Do you mind?" You rudely say to the canines that are staring at you and legosi.

"S-sorry but your position was so cute we couldnt help but look, we've never seen legosi so happy before" Jack states.

You look at the wolf, and you realize his tail is wrapped around your back like a snake, one arm under his head as another wraps around you. His face looking well rested for once.

"You guys may have met only recently but he seems to really like you (y/n), thanks for being there for him" Jack says.

"You've been there for him longer then I have, so thank you, thanks to all of you. But if you dont mind I want to sleep next to my boyfriend a little longer, without being stared at" you say to the dogs.