Just a drop

"HEY LOVE BIRDS GET UP!" Collot shouts as he opens your curtain.

The light hits you directly in the eyes so you use your hands to cover them.

Legosi makes a grunt of annoyance.

"You're gonna be late so cmon get up" collot says as he gets up and leaves your bedside.

You turn around and push into the wolf's chest.

He doesnt seem to push back in like he normally does.

You dont think much of it because hes probably just super tired.

"Cmon wolfy let's get up" you say as you go in to give him a morning kiss.

He avoids it and sits up.

*W-why did he avoid it? H-hes probably just tired* you think.

You and legosi quickly get ready for the day and leave the dorm room.

You have all your normal classes, and after each one you try to talk to legosi but he seems distant.

*what's up with him? Why is he avoiding me? Is he stressed because the plays tomorrow? He just handles lighting so he can't be that worked up* you think.

During lunch instead of sitting with the other canines like you usually do, you decide to take your lunch outside.

Before you exit the cafeteria you look back and see legosi looking at you with a sad face but he quickly turns around and eats with the 701 boys.

*why is he being a dick? Whatever* you think as you leave the caf.

You eat your lunch at an outside bench kind of bummed out legosi wasnt with you.

*maybe I'm just being clingy, I cant expect him to want to be near me all the time, I'll give him a break my annoying ass* you say to yourself in your head.

You continue to munch on your food until a big paw on your shoulder startles you.

"OW" you shout.

"Hehe sorry did I scare ya?" A tiger says.

"I-its fine, you look familiar?"  You say to the feline.

"Well I would hope so! I'm an actor in the drama club! My names bill" the tiger says as he offers his hand for a shake.

"Oh yea, s-sorry I've only been there since Friday" you say, hesitantly shaking his hand.

"Say, you and legosi are a thing right?" He asks.

"Why is that your business?" You say in a rude way.

"I always knew he was a cock sucker! HA!" Bill says as he sits beside you, continuing to laugh.

"Excuse me? What did you just say about my boyfriend?" You say as you start to stand up.

"Well am I wrong? I sure hope you fucked if you're inna relationships, about time the wolf lost his virginity, and sex holds the relationship together" he says while leaning back.

"You're being pretty fucking rude!" You shout angrily.

"Wow there! I'm just saying the truth! Why else would you guys date eachother? Not like you love eachother or anything right, its totally just for sex, and honestly I think legosi just resorted to you because you're new and he can't get bitches" Bill says with a sneer.

"Fuck off asshole" you say as you toss your food tray on the bench.

"Whatever faggot, see you at drama club" he mumbles.