The Meteor Festival

*ow... what is that feeling?...*

You wake to quite the sore in your lower back, as you're trying to figure it out you feel legoshi wrap his arm around you as he groans. It then clicks in your mind

*oh yea... I had this thing having the time of his life with me yesterday*

You shuffle a bit to try and get more comfy.

"Good morning baby..." the wolf whispers into your ear, the slight smell of morning breath going past your ear and into your nose.

"Good morning... by the way you stink hehe" you reply back. You werent wrong, the wolf definitely had an... odor coming from him... you take a sniff and realize it's from sweat.

"D-do I?... S-sorry..." he says in a whisper trying not to wake the others up.

"Its ok" you say as you turn to face him, "I love my little stinker"

He blushes and hugs you tightly "I love you too my little mole rat" he chuckles.

You push into the wolf's chest a bit more but wince at the feeling of your sore bottom.

"Ouch..." you mumble.

"Hm? W-what is it?..." legoshi asks, giving a concerned look at your body and face.

"The R-rated play we had last night left me a little sore is all... hehe..." you giggle as you rub your lower back.

Legoshi wraps his arm around you and pulls you in, gently rubbing your back for you.

"I'm sorry... are you ok?... how bad does it hurt?..." he says. You can tell he seems genuinely concerned.

"Its fine dont worry! That's just the price I have to pay to have a peice of the hunk I'm laying beside" you put your hand on his face and rub his cheek.

He blushes a bit before he talks "can I ask something (y/n)?"

"Anything wolfy" you reply back.

"I know this is probably a bad time to ask considering l-last night but... n-next time we have sex... can it be gentle?... I feel bad for going so rough the first 2 times... I really want to give you a gentle and romantic time... I want to caress you and treat you lovingly..." legoshi seems really embarrassed to say that but you can tell hes being genuine and seems sort of upset.

You think to yourself for a moment how much youd probably like that, and how nice it would feel letting the man you love hold you close and treat you gently while still making you feel good.

"I-I think I'd like that legoshi... its gonna have to wait a couple days though hehe... dont want to rip my ass open..." you say with a little chuckle.

He laughs a little with you and gives you a little kiss on the nose. "I'm so glad I met you..."

You lift your head up and kiss him back "and I'm so glad I met you too big guy..."

You both drift off again while snuggling with eachother.

~

After a few minutes you start to hear some rustling going on in the dorm.

You put your head into legoshis neck and start to kiss it gently before you talk. "I think it's time to get up baby" you say in a soft voice.

He groans a little. "But I want to stay here with you..." the wolf says in a whiny voice. He then rolls over and lays on top of you, pushing his soft face into yours and rubbing his head on your cheek.

"L-legoshi! Come one get off!" You say in a whisper, giggling a bit as he acts like a child on top of you.

"But I'm tired... and you're so warm... and I love you..." he says back.